PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nvaia is keeping up the good worknvaia is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21725) ** || Build date 52809 ||

BEST ROM EVER...Gotta hand it to you man, this rom kicks @$$. Best rom I've ever seen on ppcgeeks or xda.

Thank you
Old 05-29-2009, 10:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21725) ** || Build date 52809 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
Aaron.. did you get your stylus reg edit yet
Heyy resn, No I havent. Its ok, im not that lazy that I cant press the power button,lol.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nahcyrag is becoming a great contributor

thanks for this awesome ROM. I have seen your work over at XDA and always envy of my buddy's fuze using your ROM. Now, that I have your rom on my CDMA Sprint TP.

Thanks again....
Old 05-29-2009, 11:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to junior1234
Question Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21725) ** || Build date 52809 ||

Thanks to NRGZ and rezn ,working great,BUT...just for the heck of it everybody go back and read post number four and hit thanks.If you dont you may be subject to 20 % worse battery life,no data,no mms,a boot screen you cant flash away and four rows of icons,just a warning.Really hate to do this to you Rezn but for old times sake... can somebody help me get my data and mms working?....appreciate your work,thanks

Last edited by junior1234; 05-30-2009 at 12:01 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Fr3akoutyamind is just getting started

ok ....... so ... NRGZ ... b4 your ROM i had MightyMike's ... BOTH of you have great ROM's ... but when i flashed your ROM of mighty mikes ... something simply bad went wrong lol ... after flashing your ROM i hard reset 3 times just to be safe .. and a few days later i decided to flash Juicy's ROM ... i hard reset b4 flashing his ROM just to be safe ... well .. after flashing Juicy's ... your bootloader screen still STICK's as the first "image" that comes too .... where it reads the stat's of the phone (radio vers., ROM vers., device info ... ETC. ETC.) ....

i was JW ... is there a way to get rid of that back to the original ... becuz ive flashed from ROM to ROM .. to see if it would override that .. but no avail ... its still there ...

<~ that backround but at the bootloader screen ...
Old 05-30-2009, 12:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr3akoutyamind View Post
ok ....... so ... NRGZ ... b4 your ROM i had MightyMike's ... BOTH of you have great ROM's ... but when i flashed your ROM of mighty mikes ... something simply bad went wrong lol ... after flashing your ROM i hard reset 3 times just to be safe .. and a few days later i decided to flash Juicy's ROM ... i hard reset b4 flashing his ROM just to be safe ... well .. after flashing Juicy's ... your bootloader screen still STICK's as the first "image" that comes too .... where it reads the stat's of the phone (radio vers., ROM vers., device info ... ETC. ETC.) ....

i was JW ... is there a way to get rid of that back to the original ... becuz ive flashed from ROM to ROM .. to see if it would override that .. but no avail ... its still there ...<~ that backround but at the bootloader screen ...
see post #4
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr3akoutyamind View Post

i was JW ... is there a way to get rid of that back to the original ... becuz ive flashed from ROM to ROM .. to see if it would override that .. but no avail ... its still there ...

<~ that backround but at the

bootloader screen ...

YOur fix should be on the first page of this thread post #4,... Or I did it the hard way flashed back to a bone stock rom., got my original screen back then flashed back to custom roms.. both ways should work!
Old 05-30-2009, 12:17 AM
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
see post #4

Razor got ya first...LOL
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:19 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: touch pro, diamond

cndm101 is keeping up the good workcndm101 is keeping up the good work

love the rom ans setup but no data i skimmed is there something i missed im on sprint
Old 05-30-2009, 12:20 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cndm101 View Post
love the rom ans setup but no data i skimmed is there something i missed im on sprint
DCD sprint carrier cab, its on the first page, post 3, download that and your should be good to go..!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro