View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 12:16 AM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21725) ** || Build date 52809 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr3akoutyamind View Post
ok ....... so ... NRGZ ... b4 your ROM i had MightyMike's ... BOTH of you have great ROM's ... but when i flashed your ROM of mighty mikes ... something simply bad went wrong lol ... after flashing your ROM i hard reset 3 times just to be safe .. and a few days later i decided to flash Juicy's ROM ... i hard reset b4 flashing his ROM just to be safe ... well .. after flashing Juicy's ... your bootloader screen still STICK's as the first "image" that comes too .... where it reads the stat's of the phone (radio vers., ROM vers., device info ... ETC. ETC.) ....

i was JW ... is there a way to get rid of that back to the original ... becuz ive flashed from ROM to ROM .. to see if it would override that .. but no avail ... its still there ...

<~ that backround but at the

bootloader screen ...

YOur fix should be on the first page of this thread post #4,... Or I did it the hard way flashed back to a bone stock rom., got my original screen back then flashed back to custom roms.. both ways should work!