PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 12:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

DrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good workDrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via MSN to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via Yahoo to DrUnKeN_TiGeR
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

i dont wanna hard reset (

Old 09-10-2009, 12:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

erkme73 is just getting started
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Let the Stock rom fully setup before flashing to NRG.
That will make sure it is fully working before you try another flash.
Check the stock setup for any problems since you are having issues.
If you have the same issues with the stock rom you may have a problem with the device itself.

Flash to stock hard reset and then check for errors.
If it is good to go then flash to NRG and see if the problems come back.

Let us know what happens and if you need help just post back.
Good flashing will save you a TON of headaches.
Stock shipped stprint image flashed great... installed standard 9/05 (thx ahuskis). It booted up after frst flash, finished configuration, and did another HR. It's booting up now. "setting up device" for second time now... Should know if this worked in just a few minutes.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnKeN_TiGeR View Post
Did you soft reset?
Old 09-10-2009, 12:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkme73 View Post
Stock shipped stprint image flashed great... installed standard 9/05 (thx ahuskis). It booted up after frst flash, finished configuration, and did another HR. It's booting up now. "setting up device" for second time now... Should know if this worked in just a few minutes.
This is good. Which is faster Ambien or NRG ROM?
Old 09-10-2009, 12:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

EricBergan is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnKeN_TiGeR View Post
Sashimi is your friend - not trivial to get set up, but pays huge dividends on future ROM downloads and hard resets!
Old 09-10-2009, 12:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker

DrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good workDrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via MSN to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via Yahoo to DrUnKeN_TiGeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Did you soft reset?
many times
Old 09-10-2009, 12:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricBergan View Post
Sashimi is your friend - not trivial to get set up, but pays huge dividends on future ROM downloads and hard resets!
i have vip installer something er other dont member never set it up i think its a mortscript
Old 09-10-2009, 12:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Ok all caught up:

Sprint OEM shipped image flashed
Completely installed with stock customizations
Dialer worked just fine. No delays.
Hard reset.
Reloaded/customized back into stock image.
Again, no problems.
Flahsed Energy 9/5/09 standard rom
Booted, customized, rebooted.
Hard Reset
Booted, customized itself, rebooted.

Now, when I make a call, the soft hangup button appears to work so long as I hang up AFTER the call has connected. If i hang up while it still says "dialing", it hangs, and the call continues. The screen drops out of the dialer, back to the today screen.

Pressing the talk/phone button brings nothing but panic. These are very similar symptoms to the original post.

How do I know what the default dialer is on the standard Rom, and how to I change it? I'm embarassed taht I don't know these things. I am watching the sushimi tutorial videos on youtub though - that has to count for something
Old 09-10-2009, 01:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
This is good. Which is faster Ambien or NRG ROM?
At it's peak, I had a hard time forming sentences - or even getting out of the PM section to post a thanks publicly. It's potent stuff. No roosters in my room, that's for sure. On the upside, i have no recollection of what I do for four hours after I take one.

I might just find my mailbox post in my garage tomorrow, spackled, sanded and painted - with no clue who did it... but it was me. Great way to get work done around the house. Though, I'm sure it kickstarts allzheimers somehow.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:02 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkme73 View Post
Ok all caught up:

Sprint OEM shipped image flashed
Completely installed with stock customizations
Dialer worked just fine. No delays.
Hard reset.
Reloaded/customized back into stock image.
Again, no problems.
Flahsed Energy 9/5/09 standard rom
Booted, customized, rebooted.
Hard Reset
Booted, customized itself, rebooted.

Now, when I make a call, the soft hangup button appears to work so long as I hang up AFTER the call has connected. If i hang up while it still says "dialing", it hangs, and the call continues. The screen drops out of the dialer, back to the today screen.

Pressing the talk/phone button brings nothing but panic. These are very similar symptoms to the original post.

How do I know what the default dialer is on the standard Rom, and how to I change it? I'm embarassed taht I don't know these things. I am watching the sushimi tutorial videos on youtub though - that has to count for something
First page, Post #3 nrgz has a tachi disabler cab, BUT read the warning, you wont be able to dial from Touch Flo.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro