PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 07:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 5 | Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Try changing or reflashing your radio...there are instructions if you search ppcgeeks. It seems to have cleared up the gps issue for me. Try it.
Thanks, i already had the newest sprint installed. Installed telus, no go, installed newest verizon, no go. Now i am going back to the one i already had, so lets see how it goes. Thanks for the tips on flashing, but i don't think i would be this far if i had trouble flashing
Old 09-06-2009, 08:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ALLTEL

jsminnis is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 5 | Manila 2.1!

Does anyone know how I can get a different wallpaper on my other tabs than what I have on the home screen. Any help would be appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Home.jpg (82.8 KB, 88 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg home2.jpg (61.4 KB, 78 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsminnis View Post
Does anyone know how I can get a different wallpaper on my other tabs than what I have on the home screen. Any help would be appreciated.
here u go, btw what theme is that you're running?
Attached Files
File Type: zip BkAllTabs manila2.1 fix v2.zip (5.2 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!

Old 09-06-2009, 08:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
here u go, btw what theme is that you're running?
Same thought here that slider looks sweet.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
Thanks, i already had the newest sprint installed. Installed telus, no go, installed newest verizon, no go. Now i am going back to the one i already had, so lets see how it goes. Thanks for the tips on flashing, but i don't think i would be this far if i had trouble flashing
i just flashed to the newest sprint radio and it worked perfectly...try reflashing and them hard reset your phone.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Pro

Kronnospr is a n00b
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

I really like your ROM, but are you planning on porting it to the 23041 rom?

I would like to have to tcpmp on it because i love seeng movies. on the phone....

Can you do something about the battery usage.... contrary to other roms... this rom is a battery hug.... I mean.. my phone can last a 2 days and a half with the extended battery... but with this rom only last 4 hours, and the phone get overheated pretty frequently.

I love the rom... I mean... is pretty neat and fast... but I rather sacrifice some speed in order to conserve a little more energy. I would love to have a phone... when I am not able to charge it for long periods. For example... In the middle of the Persian Gulf :P

Last edited by Kronnospr; 09-06-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
perfect, i got the gps working thank you everyone that had the same issue or helped..i upgraded to the most recent radio and it works and now it loads faster as well =D>
Hmmmm, Must be a Sprint issue. Cuz I didn't have any problems with the GPS or the Sync on USCC. odd.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

echap10613 is just getting started

On my Touch Flow home screen it no longers list my voice mail messages. It does show missed calls and calender events.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just got it all set up and it's definitely sweet. I haven't had any issues with gps crashing and all that other business. The only problem I've had is that my phone got caught endlessly soft resetting itself. That was until I realized that my battery was dead. Plugged it back in and all is well. Felt pretty dumb on my part. Anyway NRGZ another rock solid ROM thanks for all that you do.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro

okiedokieiguess is a n00b

hey i just downloaded the latest build and tried to install it and the flashing utility keeps crashing. it is giving me an unexpected error and closing.
i tried redownloading it only to have the same problem.
so i tried your last builds flash utility and it opened fine, can i use that old utility and just copy the new RAPHIMG.nbh into the folder?
thanks for any help

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro