PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 5 | Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsminnis View Post
Thank You for the reply, As far as the theme goes, it is a contemplation of many things,
Nrg's orginal slider cab
The wallpaper I "tweaked' myself ( I don't know where the original Black windows flag W/ lightning bolts came from)
The slider icons were added through maxttm which you can get here-- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493011 and the icons here-- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=412

Below are the blue orbs I use for text, mail, and calendar, Of Course Thanx CMYLXGO for your wonderfull artwork.

Basically, I like the Hero theme, but I don't like the green colors, so I made I own variation to look similar.
do you have a screen shot of your blue orbs cabs ?
Old 09-06-2009, 09:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DROID
Carrier: verizon

rb240z is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronnospr View Post

Can you do something about the battery usage.... contrary to other roms... this rom is a battery hug.... I mean.. my phone can last a 2 days and a half with the extended battery... but with this rom only last 4 hours, and the phone get overheated pretty frequently.

I love the rom... I mean... is pretty neat and fast... but I rather sacrifice some speed in order to conserve a little more energy. I would love to have a phone... when I am not able to charge it for long periods. For example... In the middle of the Persian Gulf :P
You need a new radio..... There i a sticky with all the different radios for our phones... Better reception, longer battery life and less heat. The heat produced is a dead giveaway you need to change your radio...
Old 09-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

DrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good workDrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via MSN to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via Yahoo to DrUnKeN_TiGeR
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

where do i find what radio i have and where can i find an updated radio?
also WHERE is the the ROM download link
ok found the rom its on hotfile now finally now where do i find what radio i have and where do i find a new radio list

Last edited by DrUnKeN_TiGeR; 09-06-2009 at 09:59 PM. Reason: found rom dl link
Old 09-06-2009, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

deadz is keeping up the good workdeadz is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

anyone else having trouble downloading from hotfile? I keep getting, and i'm not downloading anything.
You are currently downloading..

Free users are allowed to only one parallel download..
Old 09-06-2009, 10:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnKeN_TiGeR View Post
where do i find what radio i have and where can i find an updated radio?
also WHERE is the the ROM download link
Radio info here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422

ROM is always on the first post

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadz View Post
anyone else having trouble downloading from hotfile? I keep getting, and i'm not downloading anything.

no downloading now 3 min left @ ~ 250k/sec
Old 09-06-2009, 10:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnKeN_TiGeR View Post
where is the download link i cant seem to find it
geez dude, give the poor guy a chance to upload it and get all the links together. holy cow. LOL! you were one of those kids, that got slapped by dad alot for asking, Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? I gotta Pee! Are we there yet? Are we there yet? I'm Hungry, Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? LOL just kiddin dude. But seriously, give him a chance to get it done!
Old 09-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: SPRINT

DrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good workDrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via MSN to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via Yahoo to DrUnKeN_TiGeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb240z View Post
You need a new radio..... There i a sticky with all the different radios for our phones... Better reception, longer battery life and less heat. The heat produced is a dead giveaway you need to change your radio...
Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
Radio info here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422

ROM is always on the first post

no downloading now 3 min left @ ~ 250k/sec

thanks bro
so out of
Sprint
1.00.00F (ported from Diamond)
1.00.04F R
1.03.15F (shipped)
1.11.00F R (ported from Diamond)
1.12.34F

1.12.34F is the newest i take it
Old 09-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
geez dude, give the poor guy a chance to upload it and get all the links together. holy cow. LOL! you were one of those kids, that got slapped by dad alot for asking, Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? I gotta Pee! Are we there yet? Are we there yet? I'm Hungry, Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? LOL just kiddin dude. But seriously, give him a chance to get it done!
when's the build, is out yet, how about now.. how long till the next build, but i want it now... lol
Old 09-06-2009, 10:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

deadz is keeping up the good workdeadz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadz View Post

Finally went through must have just needed to wait as I downloaded 09.05 an hour or so ago.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

downloading fine for me

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro