PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2009, 03:40 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

I wish this thread would stop growing so far.. I cant keep up with all the replies! lol

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I wish this thread would stop growing so far.. I cant keep up with all the replies! lol
That is what happens when your rom is on FIRE!!!!

Old 08-24-2009, 03:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
With 8/1 any problem with lanscape and portait issue, this problem it's only with Manila 2.1 but NRGZ made the fix with the last Rom Warhawk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
I'll give the afternoon version of the 8/11 build a try. I tried the AM version of the 8/11 build and it had the problem, but great if the later edition has a fix.

For me, when the device is in landscape mode it's often while I'm driving. So I can't have things staying in portrait mode. Not easy for me to take it out the car hold, close and then reopen the keyboard,then get it back into the car holder, all while trying to drive safely .
OK, yea, I've got the PM version of the 8/11 build loaded up and there is no landscape dialer issue. I assumed (and we know how making assumptions can be) that the PM build was not much different from the 8/11 AM build. Apparently there were some big differences .

Last edited by darnell; 08-24-2009 at 03:48 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

erkme73 is just getting started

No kidding! I finally took the plunge and flashed my TP (sprint). I liked your rom so much, I promptly put it on my wife's diamond and my father's TP. Un-effing-believable! All praises aside, I do have to lingering things that I can't figure out -even after searching 850+ pages on this thread. 1) I use the standard Titanium interface. From the dialer, if I click on Call History, I get "My Phone Number". Is there a fix to this? 2) Even thought I set the keyboard to Touch Input, every so often, it goes back to the standard blue 'Keyboard'. I don't know what's causing it to switch back, and I certainly don't know how to set the Touch Input as default. The front page says to go to start/utilities/tweeks keyboard selector - but it's not there! I haven't moved/deleted anything from the startup folder, so I don't know why it's not there. Is there a way to add it/edit registery? TIA for any help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tp.jpg (32.0 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-24-2009, 03:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work

Switching ROMs because well this one works and now I'm bored. lol Anxiously awaiting a new release.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
Jdm627, I'm glad you enjoy SsS ROM. I've tried SsS before and it's not really what I'm looking for.

After you posted once about it, there really was no need to say it again.

Great you like that ROM, but not exactly good form to repeatedly post the same thing promoting another ROM in this particular thread. If we want to try that, we know where to get it.
Thank you!

What's his malfunction...LOL

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

imacyou is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
Thank you!

What's his malfunction...LOL
He's Rom Blockin...lol
Old 08-24-2009, 04:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

please please new titanium update
Old 08-24-2009, 04:16 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkme73 View Post
No kidding! I finally took the plunge and flashed my TP (sprint). I liked your rom so much, I promptly put it on my wife's diamond and my father's TP. Un-effing-believable! All praises aside, I do have to lingering things that I can't figure out -even after searching 850+ pages on this thread. 1) I use the standard Titanium interface. From the dialer, if I click on Call History, I get "My Phone Number". Is there a fix to this? 2) Even thought I set the keyboard to Touch Input, every so often, it goes back to the standard blue 'Keyboard'. I don't know what's causing it to switch back, and I certainly don't know how to set the Touch Input as default. The front page says to go to start/utilities/tweeks keyboard selector - but it's not there! I haven't moved/deleted anything from the startup folder, so I don't know why it's not there. Is there a way to add it/edit registery? TIA for any help.
Download and install this to keep the keyboard from changing...just open the program, select your keyboard, and hit "select"
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1250791418
Old 08-24-2009, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

erkme73 is just getting started

Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro