PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 12:45 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
I saw a post (I can't find it now!!!) that actually said how to fix the HTC SMS contact picker. If I start a new SMS message and start typing a contacts name I only get email addresses and not numbers. Anyone remember the fix? I was going to try the HTC messaging for a while before I go back to the WM version. Thanks for the help.
Here ya go, be sure to slap a Thanks on ahuskins.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=18312

Album crashing for me, wont stay open at all. Pics and Videos working fine. Three said old MMS dance worked for him, not seeing it, still testing just MMS.

EDIT:Oops, he is on 21xxx, will keep testing to get 28xxx working if I can

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-26-2009 at 12:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

netengineer is keeping up the good worknetengineer is keeping up the good work
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

[QUOTE=winmonewbie;1363485]Here ya go, be sure to slap a Thanks on ahuskins.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=18312

Album crashing for me, wont stay open at all. Pics and Videos working fine. Three said old MMS dance worked for him, not seeing it, still testing just MMS.

EDIT:Oops, he is on 21xxx, will keep testing to get 28xxx working if I can[/QUOTE

Check out my post a couple of pages back on how I fixed my Album crashing. It still works. I also installed the interceptor.exe file in post #18322. It is working great so far.

Thanks for your help.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

J.T. is just getting started

Holy Moly, this thread blew up since I've last been here.

Hows the newest two releases? Specifically the 2.5? Anyone liking it?
"ou will find TWO core versions of each of the above versions.

One
based on an the latest official windows build (currently 21869) and the other, built on the latest beta (28002).

Currently the fast, stable, most bug free "official build" is 21869. I recommend you start with that first!"

I read that on the first page, but I don't see a 21869 build up? I only see 21876 and 28004 up.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

omahajs is becoming a great contributor

Have always loved Energy Roms and tried the latest earlier, but on my vzw tp I just don't have the free memory. With that said, can someone post the latest Energy Rom Plus.tsk file from the windows dir so I can at least feel like I'm running his rom?

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:11 AM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T. View Post
Holy Moly, this thread blew up since I've last been here.

Hows the newest two releases? Specifically the 2.5? Anyone liking it?
"ou will find TWO core versions of each of the above versions.

One
based on an the latest official windows build (currently 21869) and the other, built on the latest beta (28002).

Currently the fast, stable, most bug free "official build" is 21869. I recommend you start with that first!"

I read that on the first page, but I don't see a 21869 build up? I only see 21876 and 28004 up.
Ignore 21876, 21877 is coming tonight. So far i'm loving 28004. 28xxx and HTC Messaging dont play well together when it comes to MMS, even with the Arcsoft cabs, still testing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahajs View Post
Have always loved Energy Roms and tried the latest earlier, but on my vzw tp I just don't have the free memory. With that said, can someone post the latest Energy Rom Plus.tsk file from the windows dir so I can at least feel like I'm running his rom?

Sorry Bro, Chef has requested bits and pieces of his ROMs NOT be posted, I did that once and he asked me to remove the files.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:19 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Check out my post a couple of pages back on how I fixed my Album crashing. It still works. I also installed the interceptor.exe file in post #18322. It is working great so far.

Thanks for your help.
Can you change your homescreen wallpaper?

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-26-2009 at 01:30 AM.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

[QUOTE=winmonewbie;1363556]
Quote:

Can you change your homescreen wallpaper?

i'm on 28004 & i've changed my wallpaper.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:27 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post

i'm on 28004 & i've changed my wallpaper.
How's your Album in Sense? Mine's crashing. netengineer posted a fix but some are unable to change their Homescreen wallpaper afterwards. Those cabs are old-from manila 2.1, I think those cabs are messing with Sense.

EDIT: btw-the animated wallpapers are pretty freakin' cool!

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-26-2009 at 01:56 AM.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:35 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Think I may just flash the new rom and see what is up.
Not sure when I will get time.
May be next week before I can.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

omahajs is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahajs View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Sorry Bro, Chef has requested bits and pieces of his ROMs NOT be posted, I did that once and he asked me to remove the files.
No problem. Understood. I'm sure Energy will PM me anytime....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro