View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 01:11 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T. View Post
Holy Moly, this thread blew up since I've last been here.

Hows the newest two releases? Specifically the 2.5? Anyone liking it?
"ou will find TWO core versions of each of the above versions.

One
based on an the latest official windows build (currently 21869) and the other, built on the latest beta (28002).

Currently the fast, stable, most bug free "official build" is 21869. I recommend you start with that first!"

I read that on the first page, but I don't see a 21869 build up? I only see 21876 and 28004 up.
Ignore 21876, 21877 is coming tonight. So far i'm loving 28004. 28xxx and HTC Messaging dont play well together when it comes to MMS, even with the Arcsoft cabs, still testing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahajs View Post
Have always loved Energy Roms and tried the latest earlier, but on my vzw tp I just don't have the free memory. With that said, can someone post the latest Energy Rom Plus.tsk file from the windows dir so I can at least feel like I'm running his rom?

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Sorry Bro, Chef has requested bits and pieces of his ROMs NOT be posted, I did that once and he asked me to remove the files.