View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 12:45 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
I saw a post (I can't find it now!!!) that actually said how to fix the HTC SMS contact picker. If I start a new SMS message and start typing a contacts name I only get email addresses and not numbers. Anyone remember the fix? I was going to try the HTC messaging for a while before I go back to the WM version. Thanks for the help.
Here ya go, be sure to slap a Thanks on ahuskins.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=18312

Album crashing for me, wont stay open at all. Pics and Videos working fine. Three said old MMS dance worked for him, not seeing it, still testing just MMS.

EDIT:Oops, he is on 21xxx, will keep testing to get 28xxx working if I can

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-26-2009 at 12:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.