View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 10:02 PM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
geez dude, give the poor guy a chance to upload it and get all the links together. holy cow. LOL! you were one of those kids, that got slapped by dad alot for asking, Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? I gotta Pee! Are we there yet? Are we there yet? I'm Hungry, Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? LOL just kiddin dude. But seriously, give him a chance to get it done!
when's the build, is out yet, how about now.. how long till the next build, but i want it now... lol