PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 10:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

qbn510 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to qbn510
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

wow, today because the issue with the GPS in yesterday build i try a few very nice roms, but i have to admited Wnergy rom rulez. the new sys do look very good. i can`t wait for nrgz to use one of the new ones
Old 09-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

bigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to bigchico67
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Installed and working great. Anyone know how I can get my own alarm sound to work. I trimmed an mp3 down to 30 seconds converted to file to a .WAV file and then put it in my windows folder. I was able to set the song as my alarm tone. However when the alarm goes off, I hear literally 1 second of the song it cuts off and then some other sound like a beep. Anyone know how I can keep the song playing???? Any help would be great.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

qbn510 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to qbn510

gps is fix
Old 09-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadz View Post
anyone else having trouble downloading from hotfile? I keep getting, and i'm not downloading anything.
You are currently downloading..

Free users are allowed to only one parallel download..
Just got the same error.

Man.. I would love a mirror....

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 09-06-2009, 10:39 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Gonna start the new download now.

Don't have any issues with 9/5 at all though.
Will download the new one and check it out anyway.

Thanks for your continued rom support NRG.
You are a stand up guy and a great asset to this community.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:40 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 5 | Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
Hmmmm, Must be a Sprint issue. Cuz I didn't have any problems with the GPS or the Sync on USCC. odd.
I am using Sprint and I have not had issues at all with the 9/5 release.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

anyone else flash 9/6 yet and check out the slide to shutdown, mine is way off. meaning the words dont match where they are supposed to be and all the icons are not centered and shifted to the left? And You see part of the clock in it...just wanna check with others before I hard reset.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Can anyone shed some light on InCalScreen Tweak? Running 905 and there are no settings for it but my screen goes dark during calls? Any sign of it in 906? Will probably flash to stock just in case. I have the cab for the latest version just wondering if its cooked in or not?
Old 09-06-2009, 10:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Can anyone shed some light on InCalScreen Tweak? Running 905 and there are no settings for it but my screen goes dark during calls? Any sign of it in 906? Will probably flash to stock just in case. I have the cab for the latest version just wondering if its cooked in or not?
its not in 6 either.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Here is what my slide to shutdown looks like, anyone else??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0906092003.jpg (358.2 KB, 156 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by appzattak; 09-06-2009 at 11:08 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro