PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 11:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2, htc evo
Carrier: Sprint 4g, Fast 3g

S/\NDM/\N is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Hey guy and gales, ok so i was over at a sister sit doing my daily unread post update and came across this,>>> now iam an energy rom user (wow i say that as if im in AA for the rom users) but anyways i looked every where and could not find any light to this, so can some one shine some light for me....?????????????????

<<<<<<<<<COPIED>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hey guys we have a new update plz post asap this is a great one

|RHODIUM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Genesis" (23016) ★ |Sep 14th| Manila 2.5 & 2.1|

September 14th, 2009:

- Manila 2.5 -

* End key should behave better now

- Manila 2.1 -

* Added working my location service, fixed adding removing cities, fixed My Location. See notes at the bottom to get it working.

- ALL -

* Added new zoombar entries for more "zoombar'ing in more [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]applications[/COLOR][/COLOR]
* The default SIP is blue again

Pictures of the STANDARD Version of the ROM

Click here to view the full image.

Pictures of the STANDARD M2.5 Version of the ROM

never mind i found it its for the tp2 gsm and the guy over at the sister sit got mistaken what a douche he got my hopes up.

Last edited by S/\NDM/\N; 09-15-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:31 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jviola View Post
I install the new EnergyRom yesterday after flash back to Stock, clearing storage twice. Then I flashed to EnergyRom and set everything up. This morning my phone was locked so I did a soft reset. Well, it turned off and then did a hard reset on the way up. I reinstalled everything and I thought I was fine. Just about a half hour ago I tried something on my phone and it was locked up again. I did another soft reset, but now it won't boot. It get stuck at the "Touch Pro" Screen.

I've tried several times to do a hard reset. Holding down the volume button while pushing in the Center button and then inserting the stylus in the reset hole. It doesn't work. It just does a soft reset and gets stuck in the same place. I've removed the battery, but that didn't help.

I have a Sprint Touch Pro CDMA phone. Anyone know how to reset this phone? I've done some googling, but I haven't found a solution. HELP!
This is/was a work phone.
I think some pages ago, it was suggested to remove your storage card, then try to get the phone into bootloader mode...and reflash.

Hope it helps. If not, there might be some other trouble shooting steps to take, but hope is not lost.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:32 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/\NDM/\N View Post
Hey guy and gales, ok so i was over at a sister sit doing my daily unread post update and came across this,>>> now iam an energy rom user (wow i say that as if im in AA for the rom users) but anyways i looked every where and could not find any light to this, so can some one shine some light for me....?????????????????

|RHODIUM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Genesis" (23016) ★ |Sep 14th| Manila 2.5 & 2.1|

September 14th, 2009:

- Manila 2.5 -

* End key should behave better now

- Manila 2.1 -

* Added working my location service, fixed adding removing cities, fixed My Location. See notes at the bottom to get it working.

- ALL -

* Added new zoombar entries for more "zoombar'ing in more [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]applications[/COLOR][/COLOR]
* The default SIP is blue again

Pictures of the STANDARD Version of the ROM

Pictures of the STANDARD M2.5 Version of the ROM

GSM Touch PRO 2 NRG ROM?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

End3r is keeping up the good workEnd3r is keeping up the good work

Quote:

The ROM you saw was for RHODIUM (i.e. TouchPro 2) not HERMAN (i.e. Touch Pro)

(Notice how the line describing the topic begins with "|RHODIUM|" and not "|HERM|")
Old 09-15-2009, 11:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jviola is a n00b

I'm not sure what bootloader mode is? I was able to get my pone so that I can see the 4 colors, Red, green, blue, white? Is that bootloader mode? In the white I see "serial" until I plug it into my computer. Then it changes to "USB". Active sync starts, but complains that it doesn't know what the device is. What do I do next?
Old 09-15-2009, 11:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:

September 14th, 2009:
I guess if you have a WVGA device like a touch HD or possibly even a T-Mobile TP2 this would be of some importance.

Won't work on VGA devices. Not to mention the HD is GSM.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2, htc evo
Carrier: Sprint 4g, Fast 3g

S/\NDM/\N is just getting started

ya thanks guys the guy over at the sisster sit got mixed up and posted it under the wrong post he got my hopes up
Old 09-15-2009, 12:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jviola is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I think some pages ago, it was suggested to remove your storage card, then try to get the phone into bootloader mode...and reflash.

Hope it helps. If not, there might be some other trouble shooting steps to take, but hope is not lost.
Fortunately, I was finally able to do a hard reset. I've have tried so many times in the past and couldn't get it to hard reset. This time I had the phone turned on and I was holding the power button and volume down button when I inserted the stylus. As soon as the device turned off I press the d-pad and the hard reset menu appeared.

EnergyRom is running through the setup as I type. I had something stranger happen. The align screen ran about 5 times. I thought it was stuck, but eventually got past that.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero...Fresh
Carrier: sprint

bee976 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to bee976

I just wanted to say that this ROM is the Shiz thanks NRG. I even put this on my Mom's phone, she thanks you 2.

Old 09-15-2009, 02:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

I just wanted to say thanks for your work.
I have a few more roms to try out, but love what you changed in this rom!
It's most likely the rom I'll be supporting when I get around to making my faq for the TP like I did for my vogue, that is if you don't mind.

Thanks again for the hardwork.
-Cody.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro