PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 05:35 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix View Post
Does anyone know how to turn down the in-call volume? My vol up/down hardware buttons just bring up the ring volume when I am in a call and the default volume must be maxed out because I'm going deaf putting this thing up against my ear!
Are you on the 9/6 rom?
Ringtone and sys volume use one volume unless you change that in settings.
Volume looks the same for in call.

In call volume works fine on 9/5 and 9/6 though.
On the 8/11 rom there was some volume issues as in being all the way up in call and turning down made it to low to hear by most.

Make sure you have the latest rom.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

mstai is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

hey guys ... I have gone through a bunch of the pages here in the forum and i can't seem to find an answer to this. So if it is in here and I missed it i do aplogize. I love the rom and the only thing i'm having an issue with is w/ the screen locking up while im on a call. It does not happen on every call but it will happen atleast 1-2 times a day, I can be on the phone talking to someone and then the screen will turn off and will not turn back on at all. The phone will still operate as normal, as i can hear text messages coming in and other ppl try calling but the screen will stay black. The power button does not do anything and the only way i can fix it is by doing a soft reset. Has anyone else had this issue and know how to fix it? Thanks for all the help.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor

first time nrg rom user, and liking it! any kitchen for this rom?
Old 09-15-2009, 07:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Iusa

perrito2000 is a n00b

Hi, i wish to know were can i download the newest TCPMP for our TP. Can someone help me please?
Old 09-15-2009, 07:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
first time nrg rom user, and liking it! any kitchen for this rom?

Nope, NRG has said he will only release his kitchen once he stops making roms, and lets face it that does not look to be happening anytime soon

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 09-15-2009, 07:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

bigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to bigchico67

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstai View Post
hey guys ... I have gone through a bunch of the pages here in the forum and i can't seem to find an answer to this. So if it is in here and I missed it i do aplogize. I love the rom and the only thing i'm having an issue with is w/ the screen locking up while im on a call. It does not happen on every call but it will happen atleast 1-2 times a day, I can be on the phone talking to someone and then the screen will turn off and will not turn back on at all. The phone will still operate as normal, as i can hear text messages coming in and other ppl try calling but the screen will stay black. The power button does not do anything and the only way i can fix it is by doing a soft reset. Has anyone else had this issue and know how to fix it? Thanks for all the help.
You try installing the rom again. I have not had any issues at all with this 9/6 build. I had the original genesis and had some issues, but all good now. So try to reflash again, should take care of it.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Stock
Carrier: Verizon

edjosh23 is a n00b

I tried searching, but did not find what I was looking for...
I just installed the ROM but I don't seem to have a dialer. When I press the call hardbutton nothing happens. I added a contact (*228 so i could program my phone) and called the contact, I could hear that everything was working but there was no keypad and the keyboard did not work to use an an input either.

This phone was sent as a replacement (my other touch pro is no longer touch sensitive) so I can still use the other phone for a while before I get this one working. The ROM is beautiful and quick, but without a keypad I can't do much.

Thanks
Old 09-15-2009, 09:41 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by edjosh23 View Post
I tried searching, but did not find what I was looking for...
I just installed the ROM but I don't seem to have a dialer. When I press the call hardbutton nothing happens. I added a contact (*228 so i could program my phone) and called the contact, I could hear that everything was working but there was no keypad and the keyboard did not work to use an an input either.

This phone was sent as a replacement (my other touch pro is no longer touch sensitive) so I can still use the other phone for a while before I get this one working. The ROM is beautiful and quick, but without a keypad I can't do much.

Thanks
That's cuz nrgz has invented ESP Dialing!
jk, see the post above yours.
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrito2000 View Post
Hi, i wish to know were can i download the newest TCPMP for our TP. Can someone help me please?
Do you even use this rom?
I have seen you post this same post in other threads as well.
TCPMP can be found with a search because that is how I found it.
Post in the main Touch Pro forum if you don't even use this rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

thanx again for all the hard work NRGZ. i have been following ur thread since ur first post on ppc and i must say this is the best and keeps getting better. don't mean to clog up this thread with this, but i must give the chef his props cause it's due, rock on my dude

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro