PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 01:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

[QUOTE=darnell;1182700]Been using the 9/20 Standard build since yesterday. I loaded it with the pagepool adjusted to 24MB.QUOTE]

Just wonder, what is your total memory available when you set the PP at 24?
I ask because I tried to set it at 32 and from other ROMs, the memory should be 183- but it stayed at 203.

I then flashed with the default PP and it still stayed at 203.87 to be exact. If you have the same amount of memory, the PP changer probably isn't working correctly to change the PP on this ROM.

Anyone else have input? I usually like to jack it to 32PP since Sprint TPs have memory to spare.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Super EVO 4G

goldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to goldgrillshinin
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Just wanted to give a shout out to NRG.. GREAT GREAT GREAT Rom... I dont have any issues after all the fixes and tweaks everybody has posted... Just wanted to say I found a sweet app that will add all the sports teams of your prefrence to your calender over at XDA.. Here is the link...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...46&postcount=1
Old 09-21-2009, 02:05 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Right, but like I said, I found a new reg edit that hasn't been tested that I've been using to kill my data and I don't really have slide to answer issues. Here you go:

Set "SuspendResume" to 58 00 00 00 33 00 99 00 88 00 39 00 58 00 39 00 29
Default is #777 and should not contain anything about GRPS
Set "CacheTime" to 60

Here's the important note:

setting SuspendResume" to "58 00 00 00 33 00 99 00 88 00 39 00 58 00 39 00 29"
makes it so you can make calls while you have a data connection.
YOU CANNOT have both on at same time
before you COULD NOT answer any calls
while you had data present.
now it disconnects the data and
makes it so you can answer calls

Thanks to Razorloves

I'd check this pup out and see what's up.

...and I can confirm the #777 edit will not disconnect data. I was using that setting last week and my data wasn't active, but "connected".
So are those numbers typed in without or with spaces?
Old 09-21-2009, 02:07 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
with spaces...exactly as I've posted.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

goldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Smile Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Also for anyone interested in the blue psshutXP feature here is the cab and screen shot of what it looks like.

Attachment 42755

Attachment 42754

I like it better than the slide one, but thats just my preference. As each is to his/her own. Just thought Id share some customizations if anybody was interested. I have plenty of cabs to share.
That is so sweet.. Goes with my phone very nice... I made sure to hit the thanks button...
Old 09-21-2009, 02:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
just as you see it on the screen
Old 09-21-2009, 02:18 PM
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

OK guys, I just tested the long string SuspendResume mod. Error Immediately.
Here's the test.
Dial you phone from a landline with data disconnected. Everything should work just fine.
Now start opera and start to load a web page, dial your phone again with data active and try to answer with the slider. I bet you will not be able to answer. Try it and post results.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:27 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
OK guys, I just tested the long string SuspendResume mod. Error Immediately.
Here's the test.
Dial you phone from a landline with data disconnected. Everything should work just fine.
Now start opera and start to load a web page, dial your phone again with data active and try to answer with the slider. I bet you will not be able to answer. Try it and post results.
You cursed my phone, son. I actually tried this just before posting it and I thought it worked. ...re-testing gave me the tachi issue AND knocked out my data connection so that I'd need to soft reset to reestablish. [this is with an active data connection drawing data while a phone call comes in].

CURSES!

...kinda.

EDIT: [further curiosity] This test assumes that you have an active data connection at the time you receive a call. I want to try this with the #777 edit and see if it also fails. I'm wondering if the fact that it's active that makes the difference...not whether or not its disabling itself, you know?

I'm going to test again with #777.

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 09-21-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Just had to add a few screenshots.. So Proud of my TP..

Old 09-21-2009, 02:44 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
You cursed my phone, son. I actually tried this just before posting it and I thought it worked. ...re-testing gave me the tachi issue AND knocked out my data connection so that I'd need to soft reset to reestablish. [this is with an active data connection drawing data while a phone call comes in].

CURSES!

...kinda.

EDIT: [further curiosity] This test assumes that you have an active data connection at the time you receive a call. I want to try this with the #777 edit and see if it also fails. I'm wondering if the fact that it's active that makes the difference...not whether or not its disabling itself, you know?

I'm going to test again with #777.
It won't fail. Sorry to burst your bubble. That's why I did all that battery testing with the data connected but not active and data disconnected and not active. Came up with the same results. Same current draw disconnected as connected but inactive.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro