PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjrusso View Post
i have the same problem... and btw.. wheres number 3
I had this problem and you need to basically start the weather from scratch. By this I mean, remove any cities you may have showing as a result of you back up data, then add the cities again and update should work without any problems or having to go into comm mgr.

Also, here's a cab to add cities that may not appear. use the zip code for weather code.

Attached Files
File Type: cab WeatherDatabaseEditor 1.2 - Fixed.cab (484.8 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by christian.a; 10-03-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wink Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieyee View Post
Just curious-- what radio are you using? I'll give Lumos a run, but typically I don't use the phone much so the backlight isn't on much at all. Normally I'll check emails once an hour, if that, but the battery life still plummets very quickly. Not much talking at all either.

Also curious, what is your tbattery "current" showing. Right now mine jumps between 93 and 143 and it's not plugged in and backlight is around the 50% mark. *edit* -- I hit the top power/standby button, and came back and checked it again after about 5 minutes, and it now jumps from about 60-330, and the phone feels very warm too.
not sure if you've tried this yet or not but there is a procedure to "reset" the battery that was posted a few hundred pages back
let your battery completely die, charge for 5 minutes then do a hard reset (make sure you back up your data), and then let charge overnight.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

cheezeit is a n00b
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokali View Post
ok i really love the rom but i cant get my incoming mms. on all the other roms i have tried i could send and recieve them with this arcsoft cab i have but I can only send em.
Hey man, I had this same problem. You gotta run the Remove pic mail / arcsoft cab then run arcsoft install again. I think theres some pic mail built into the ROM stock that must be removed before installing a fresh arcsoft.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Edited with better/quicker path (Thanks Threefaces)
Touch Flo Inbox>Menu>(scroll down)Tools>Options...
this brings up all of your accounts, if the box at the bottom isnt checked, check it (Display Account Picker when Opening Messaging)
Tap and hold to delete an account, tap to edit the settings.
When checked the Messaging app wont open with soft resets.
having problems with these steps...just loaded new 9/20r2 rom and i can see the icons for the different email accounts i had previously (probably as a result of backed up data) but under accounts, there is nothing there. I can scroll throught the emails on the today screen but clicking it will not display the whole email. i tried adding the accounts again but it says to change the name because the account already exists so i try changing the name. this only adds the account and now i have too many email account icons that are basically the same accounts. is there a another way to fix this?
Old 10-03-2009, 11:23 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Hey Root or anyone, know where I can get a cab or files for a transparent slider that will work w/ the ROM I tried a different one I found but it set the slider off to the side. I want a clear one to swap back and forth with your full set slider. Yeah it has come to switchin the simple things often now!
You wanting a clear slider with icons or without?

Is this what you are asking for?
A clear slider that slides over the full set icons.
At least I hope that is what this is. 8-O
So many files.........

Almost have the 1919 hybrid blue set done.
Some icons changed and some modified but it isn't just right yet.
Attached Files
File Type: cab clearslider.cab (33.7 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
not sure if you've tried this yet or not but there is a procedure to "reset" the battery that was posted a few hundred pages back
let your battery completely die, charge for 5 minutes then do a hard reset (make sure you back up your data), and then let charge overnight.
Or you could put the phone in bootloader mode and let it discharge completely and then charge it overnight. There is no need to erase all data on the device.

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)
Old 10-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
having problems with these steps...just loaded new 9/20r2 rom and i can see the icons for the different email accounts i had previously (probably as a result of backed up data) but under accounts, there is nothing there. I can scroll throught the emails on the today screen but clicking it will not display the whole email. i tried adding the accounts again but it says to change the name because the account already exists so i try changing the name. this only adds the account and now i have too many email account icons that are basically the same accounts. is there a another way to fix this?
What back up program are you using? Your post makes it sound like you're not sure how your email accounts appeared after the flash? If you set them up properly and had a good flash then not sure why you cant open the full message.
Regardless,I think you need to start over. Erase the accounts and re-establish one at a time to ensure they are working properly. One thought-you wont be able to make account changes while the account is syncing so let all Send/Recieves finish before you make any changes. Let me know how it goes, I'll help anyway I can.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixjn View Post
Or you could put the phone in bootloader mode and let it discharge completely and then charge it overnight. There is no need to erase all data on the device.
Thanks! this is good to know. i realize there is more than 1 way to "skin a cat".
Old 10-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
You wanting a clear slider with icons or without?

Is this what you are asking for?
A clear slider that slides over the full set icons.
At least I hope that is what this is. 8-O
So many files.........

Almost have the 1919 hybrid blue set done.
Some icons changed and some modified but it isn't just right yet.
Well this makes the background of the slider transparent, not the selector itself. It looks very nice anyways.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:33 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixjn View Post
Have never tried that but that would probably work.
Try that first. Can't hurt.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro