PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 02:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo86 View Post
hey guys maybe this question has been asked efore but just wanted to know how to remove the bokkmarks that nrg set on tf3d browser..i want to add my own bookmarks..any help will be appreciated tanx in advance
Take a look at the first page and scroll down to cab for original internet page.
Hope that helps!

Old 10-11-2009, 03:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

We must forget about a new update NRG forgot about us long time ago
Old 10-11-2009, 03:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
yup...going to be awhile before we ever get a new update as he transition completely to his new device...
Old 10-11-2009, 03:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjrusso View Post
this is on xdas leo change log... looks like a hole lots have changed

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=562773

Do you guys read anything before you just start posting crap??? Thats for the Rhodium, AKA Touch Pro 2. That has nothing to do with the Touch Pro.

On a side note, I agree, that all the chefs are moving away from the Touch Pro, and moving on to the Touch Pro II. The Original Touch Pro is an old, outdated piece of junk now. We all have to dig into our wallets and buy a new phone. If you are not prepared to buy a new phone every year, then you are in the wrong network. Wouldn't it be nice if they leased phones?
Old 10-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

btsride is just getting started

I am trying to find this battery and slider and clock for the slide 2 unlock program and I am wondering if you created it or know where i can find it. Thanks for your help. Your Mods are awesome.

Old 10-11-2009, 04:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

gofawkurself is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
Do you guys read anything before you just start posting crap??? Thats for the Rhodium, AKA Touch Pro 2. That has nothing to do with the Touch Pro.

On a side note, I agree, that all the chefs are moving away from the Touch Pro, and moving on to the Touch Pro II. The Original Touch Pro is an old, outdated piece of junk now. We all have to dig into our wallets and buy a new phone. If you are not prepared to buy a new phone every year, then you are in the wrong network. Wouldn't it be nice if they leased phones?

TRUE, Someone needed to say it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsride View Post
I am trying to find this battery and slider and clock for the slide 2 unlock program and I am wondering if you created it or know where i can find it. Thanks for your help. Your Mods are awesome.

I'm 99% sure that is xpressyourcell's work. Try contacting him.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
yup...going to be awhile before we ever get a new update as he transition completely to his new device...
Quote:

"Working on fixing issues with the WVGA ROMs. Both 2.1 and 2.5. A new 2.1 Manila is being incorporated. VGA ROM is coming along as well
6:38 PM Oct 8th from Digsby "
And his last Twitter said:
"New Manila 2.1.1919 ROMs are quietly uploading. Too tired to update the chanelog, but look at the changelog of the Leo ROMs and think Manila 2.1 instead, but.. the 1919 version
about 12 hours ago from Digsby "

COULD be why that user posted it. Not saying that it's for us but it could be just a simple mistake.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Personally, I'm waiting for something like the Leo to reach Sprint. Ready to move beyond 528MHz. Even if no other EnergyROM came, the 9/20 build is good enough to hold me till I can get something with a snapdragon processor.

I think we'd see some more Touch Pro ROMs, if we make it worth the chef's while (donations, donations, donations) .
Old 10-11-2009, 04:53 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Still no weather or google maps location, no weather updates at all. I am even an hour away from home in Kansas City. Tried stock & verizon radio which was workin perfectly at 2 am. At least I am not alone it seems......
Hours later, a flash back to stock, flash three different carrier radios w/ stock ROM, flash three different radios with NRG, flashed another couple custom ROM (it hurt but they are good ones), flashed three radios with custom ROMs.......Still a conection error when trying to update my weather and it can't find my location in weather tab EVER. I can however use the GPS. I can leave Google maps loaded up with my location showing, minimise and go to weather tab and it still will not update or find my location. It had occured to me that I am using Cons weather database to add my custom cities and maybe for some weird reason that was a reason why I am getting the error. Why would it suddenly? When I check weather tab on any custom rom BEFORE installing Cons weather database it will update just fine and fast but will not find my location, but that feature has never worked for me no matter what I try. I gues now I try a few of the other options to add custom citites to the weather datatbase and see if they work.

SO anybody got any ideas ...........

Off to try to edit manila file to add my cities.........first time for everything!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro