PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 10:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
That was me...after my USB port died, I got nervous and now keep loaded SD Cards for different stuff. 1 for stock flashing, 1 for unlocking and custom roms, and 1 that I keep my cabs and sashimi set up on. ...and how does the man do it if all files have the same name.....[drum roll] FOLDERS! <---how else would you knwo what's what?!

You don't need this many cards...but I def recommend having a card reader and keeping some of this stuff handy on your SD card, especially relocking and stock stuff, in the event of an emergency flashing situation.
Thanks, I assumed you meant you had multiple NBH files in the root of the same SD card so you could flash to any ROM you wanted on the fly... my bad.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
+1 on the delayed sms issue.
I also think it is Sprint's servers as sometimes a text goes through in seconds and other times it takes HOURSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

Do not think it is a rom issue but it just started about the same time as flashing. LOL
It is very delayed most of the time.
My device says sent and it shows active sending but then the other party doesn't get the message for hours.
Of course it's not the ROM I am in other country and the SMS are very fast.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

lcorona056248 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to lcorona056248

First off thanks to NRG for this awsome rom im running the 23081 nov. 10 2.5 build. it was great and i yet to have a problem with the ringer. thank god. but to everyone else read the thread first many of the same questions are being asked over and over. cant wait for the nedxt update thanks again everone for the the help.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Has anyone see it rain on the home screen? Running the Nov. 10 21864 ROM. I live in the Washington, DC area and it’s been raining for past 36 hours straight – remnants of hurricane Ida. However, I have not seen it once say, “Showers” “Rain”, “Storms”, etc…on the home screen. All I ever get is “Cloudy”. This is pretty ridiculous if you’ve been to the area in the past day. I take the Metro into work from Maryland, and I had added a few cities that I’d hit on the way in - Derwood, Rockville, Bethesda… and on the weather tab those cities it was raining (“Rain”). However, when I go to those cities and did an update, the weather changed to “Cloudy” however it was (and still is) clearly still raining. WTF? I think the weather data is either incorrect, or HTC is changing it somehow…anyone else seeing this?

[/IMG]
Old 11-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
...testing. Still ringing
Alas, no longer for me. I PM'd you about the corrupt issue but this AM I'm in Fail City again, no corruption issues. Going to give disabling the dialer a whirl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
That was me...after my USB port died, I got nervous and now keep loaded SD Cards for different stuff. 1 for stock flashing, 1 for unlocking and custom roms, and 1 that I keep my cabs and sashimi set up on. ...and how does the man do it if all files have the same name.....[drum roll] FOLDERS! <---how else would you knwo what's what?!

You don't need this many cards...but I def recommend having a card reader and keeping some of this stuff handy on your SD card, especially relocking and stock stuff, in the event of an emergency flashing situation.
I dont use folders. For me renaming the files is quicker and easier than extracting from folders, that way I can do it all on the phone. I didnt have a reader once and tried to extract from a folder while in Stock ROM-WOW-wont try that again!
A card reader makes it easier fo sho and is key for emergencies. Just how I roll
Old 11-12-2009, 10:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

longlost is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Has anyone see it rain on the home screen? Running the Nov. 10 21864 ROM. I live in the Washington, DC area and it’s been raining for past 36 hours straight – remnants of hurricane Ida. However, I have not seen it once say, “Showers” “Rain”, “Storms”, etc…on the home screen. All I ever get is “Cloudy”. This is pretty ridiculous if you’ve been to the area in the past day. I take the Metro into work from Maryland, and I had added a few cities that I’d hit on the way in - Derwood, Rockville, Bethesda… and on the weather tab those cities it was raining (“Rain”). However, when I go to those cities and did an update, the weather changed to “Cloudy” however it was (and still is) clearly still raining. WTF? I think the weather data is either incorrect, or HTC is changing it somehow…anyone else seeing this?

[/IMG]
Same issue. The automatic location weather is not updating since 8.25 last night.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: USCC

jay3253 is a n00b

Ok, new problems... Weather Watchers font is huge and does not scroll. The other program Cinimo will not show movie times no matter how the zip code is entered.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:52 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post

[/IMG]
I've been showing rain fine on my device for the past few days - same area...work in Rosslyn, Rock in DC, live in Fairfax. Screeny posted below.

I never have issues with Weather around here...always configures and updates fine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen08.jpg (89.9 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen09.jpg (96.3 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-12-2009, 10:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

likeminas is just getting started

Good morning everyone:

My rom is now running smoothly, and I can confirm that disabling the HTC dialer solves the ringer problem. However, I ran into another problem.
When I slide over the music tab, all I get is a text saying “Searching” after, maybe, 5 minutes it reads “The music titles in the playlist no longer exist. They may have been deleted or the storage card may have been moved
The problem is that:
1) I haven’t created any playlists, and 2)WMP reads all the music files I have on the storage card, but the music tab doesn't.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

Also, I ran a search with Total commander (as suggested above) and I get no results for “Touch pro tweaks” and the cab is not listed on this thread either. Can someone provide a link please?

Thanks everyone

Last edited by likeminas; 11-12-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:59 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post
Good morning everyone:

My rom is now running smoothly, and I can confirm that disabling the HTC dialer solves the ringer problem. However, I ran into another problem.
When I slide over the music tab, all I get is a text saying “Searching” after, maybe, 5 minutes it reads “The music titles in the playlist no longer exist. They may have been deleted or the storage card may have been moved
The problem is that:
1) I haven’t created any playlists, and 2)WMP reads all the music files I have on the storage card, but the music tab doesn't.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

Also, I ran a search with Total commander (as suggested above) and I get no results for “Touch pro tweaks” and the cab is not listed on this thread either. Can someone prove a link please?

Thanks everyone
When you search "tweaks" in the Windows directory, does "Diamond Tweaks" not show up?

...and someone posted yesterday the cab for Diamond Tweaks as well, if the total commander search turns up nothing.

EDIT: here's the cab, but it should be somewhere in the windows directory. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...7&d=1257982057
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro