View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 10:40 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
...testing. Still ringing
Alas, no longer for me. I PM'd you about the corrupt issue but this AM I'm in Fail City again, no corruption issues. Going to give disabling the dialer a whirl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
That was me...after my USB port died, I got nervous and now keep loaded SD Cards for different stuff. 1 for stock flashing, 1 for unlocking and custom roms, and 1 that I keep my cabs and sashimi set up on. ...and how does the man do it if all files have the same name.....[drum roll] FOLDERS! <---how else would you knwo what's what?!

You don't need this many cards...but I def recommend having a card reader and keeping some of this stuff handy on your SD card, especially relocking and stock stuff, in the event of an emergency flashing situation.
I dont use folders. For me renaming the files is quicker and easier than extracting from folders, that way I can do it all on the phone. I didnt have a reader once and tried to extract from a folder while in Stock ROM-WOW-wont try that again!
A card reader makes it easier fo sho and is key for emergencies. Just how I roll