PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 10:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

_sandman is keeping up the good work_sandman is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to _sandman
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post

Also, I ran a search with Total commander (as suggested above) and I get no results for “Touch pro tweaks” and the cab is not listed on this thread either. Can someone provide a link please?

Thanks everyone

i have 23504 m2.5

if you go through start>tools>tweaks>touch pro tweaks (has a smiley face with a TP phone icon)
Old 11-12-2009, 11:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

CrossXcalibur is just getting started
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

One more thing... I didn't notice this at first but compared to earlier versions, the latest ROM's seem to have a significantly higher battery drain than previous builds.
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Energy ROM

iceman44h2o is a n00b

ROM is running wonderful as usual. I have ran into one problem though.
1. It seems that I can not set up my hotmail as it always kicks me to the main screen during set up after inputing my email and password.
2. I can not set up my facebook as it does the same thing.
Is anybody else having these problems or does anyone know how to fix them. Thank you in advance, and Engry another wonderful ROM.
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I've been showing rain fine on my device for the past few days - same area...work in Rosslyn, Rock in DC, live in Fairfax. Screeny posted below.

I never have issues with Weather around here...always configures and updates fine.
Too funny! Mine just started working and is showing rain...And I was really referring to the animation on the home screen. Not just stating Rain on the weather tab. Mine updates fine, it's just isn't always very accurate.

Last edited by cmajewsk; 11-12-2009 at 11:04 AM.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:03 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Good morning everyone:

My rom is now running smoothly, and I can confirm that disabling the HTC dialer solves the ringer problem. However, I ran into another problem.
When I slide over the music tab, all I get is a text saying “Searching” after, maybe, 5 minutes it reads “The music titles in the playlist no longer exist. They may have been deleted or the storage card may have been moved
The problem is that:
1) I haven’t created any playlists, and 2)WMP reads all the music files I have on the storage card, but the music tab doesn't.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

Also, I ran a search with Total commander (as suggested above) and I get no results for “Touch pro tweaks” and the cab is not listed on this thread either. Can someone provide a link please?

Thanks everyone
It was posted last night as Diamond Tweaks. It'll be in the threads attached files link in my sig.

Edit-Three got it-as usual

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-12-2009 at 11:06 AM.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

likeminas is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
When you search "tweaks" in the Windows directory, does "Diamond Tweaks" not show up?

...and someone posted yesterday the cab for Diamond Tweaks as well, if the total commander search turns up nothing.

EDIT: here's the cab, but it should be somewhere in the windows directory. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...7&d=1257982057
I wanted to double-check and I just ran another search and all I get is "Tweaksfolder.png", but Thanks for the link.

Is the Music tab working well for you?
Old 11-12-2009, 11:11 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Thought I would share this.
QuickMenu 2.8 is pretty sweet.

You see there is nothing showing on my home tab about the taskbar.

Here is QuickMenu main menu with closing app options.

QuickMenu program menu

I did map it to the long key press and it is fast and smooth.

It has a recent option to open apps you have used.
Basically it has almost ever menu option your home PC has plus options to close running apps.

Oh yeah, if you click the Close Program with the arrow it has an option to open the FULL task manager.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:15 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman44h2o View Post
ROM is running wonderful as usual. I have ran into one problem though.
1. It seems that I can not set up my hotmail as it always kicks me to the main screen during set up after inputing my email and password.
2. I can not set up my facebook as it does the same thing.
Is anybody else having these problems or does anyone know how to fix them. Thank you in advance, and Engry another wonderful ROM.
Steps are in the Guide or Thread in my sig for the 2.5 ROM. Basically, disable SENSE when you configure your first Hotmail Account and you'll be fine...turn SENSE back on and the account will be in the Mail Tab.

...Facebook, try logging in through your contact card in All People.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Too funny! Mine just started working and is showing rain...And I was really referring to the animation on the home screen. Not just stating Rain on the weather tab. Mine updates fine, it's just isn't always very accurate.

Yea, I get the animation as well...with the "tears"...it's very emotional. :

Quote:
I wanted to double-check and I just ran another search and all I get is "Tweaksfolder.png", but Thanks for the link.

Strangey...well, you got the link now!

I don't use the Music tab, sorry dude.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

CrossXcalibur is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post

THANKS!!! This has been a great help!!
Old 11-12-2009, 11:24 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:

Works great here

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro