PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 09:00 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
I am currently using indagrooves Topaz Smoke 2.5 manila. I have no problem with my phone not ringing. In fact besides twitter and footprints not working and the HTC Sense Touchflo saying "no sim" when you try to text from touchflo, the ROM Rocks. Maybe u should try it. I just want to see if I can help out by following some of the fixes on this rom and implementing them in his and also giving some ideas to fix issues in this one.

Tp
LMAO! Read worse than it is.

With WM dialer turned off I get rings fine and I don't really use HTC dialer anyway. ( some have not needed to do that )
The only thing that you listed that isn't working on here is Footprints and it isn't really made to.

Twitter tab works great on here.
SIM error has a fix.

inda does make good roms but I am staying with NRG.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:03 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post
Yeah the keyboard works after installing Juicy's cab

How do you disable HTC dialer?
If that can be done to receive calls then that would make a huge difference.
I do like this rom is just that I need to get calls too.
Read up a few of my last posts.
It was posted tonight how to turn it off.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
LMAO! Read worse than it is.

With WM dialer turned off I get rings fine and I don't really use HTC dialer anyway. ( some have not needed to do that )
The only thing that you listed that isn't working on here is Footprints and it isn't really made to.

Twitter tab works great on here.
SIM error has a fix.

inda does make good roms but I am staying with NRG.
+1 on that note!!

Old 11-11-2009, 09:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nahcyrag is becoming a great contributor

For everyone that has the Ringer problem. Here is what I did to fix it. I have read so many different solutions but none work for me. But..I finally used a combination of two solutions and it works.

I had to install Keepmytone v1.6 that was mention on this thread. For the person that mention WMA is the only type of ringer it will make sound is somewhat correct too. But HTC Sense is not keeping my setting. So..Install keepmytone, disable HTC sense, Select your WMA ringtone. Then save your setting in Keepmytone then RESTORE your Setting then renable HTC sense. If everything goes right, then you are all set.

good luck
Old 11-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Try this
hey thanks a bunch, lol i gotta learn to make cab files also im freaking loving the start icon ya'll did!!
Old 11-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP CDMA

davidguggs is a n00b

The only problem I am having with this beautiful rom is when I try to enter a reciepient into my MMS or text message, half the screen goes blank, as if it were trying to open a drop-down menu, but doesnt. I cant enter anyone into a text either from the Manilla Messenger or the stock one. Any ideas? Thanks.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

likeminas is just getting started

Quote:
Read up a few of my last posts.
It was posted tonight how to turn it off.
Yep got it!

TouchPro Tweak app is not longer in this rom, do you have a link for that cab?
if that works I'm definitely staying with the rom.

Thanks a lot

Last edited by likeminas; 11-11-2009 at 09:18 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Is Discombobulated!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post
Yep gotta it!

TouchPro Tweak app is not longer in this cab, do you have a link for that cab?
if that works I'm definitely staying with the rom.

Thanks a lot
i posted it up a few pages back, #17469 it says diamond tweaks but it is the same app

Last edited by Straitup27; 11-11-2009 at 09:21 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok then.
Sorry that seemed funny to me.
Think I need some sleep... getting goofy

Random to just come across a post saying "nevermind" LOL
I was having problems with MMS, and I felt like a moron because my usual tricks weren't working, but then I figured it out. I took my moronic comments away.

23504 is pretty amazing. I love how it works. Quite easier on the fingers and just overall better...even with the "bugs".
Old 11-11-2009, 09:24 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah View Post
I was having problems with MMS, and I felt like a moron because my usual tricks weren't working, but then I figured it out. I took my moronic comments away.

23504 is pretty amazing. I love how it works. Quite easier on the fingers and just overall better...even with the "bugs".
Figured you had posted and removed, but it was still funny to me.
I am easily amused though.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro