PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 09:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

soinkster is keeping up the good worksoinkster is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

wow this ringer bug was a 24 hour and 6 thread page battle but its finally conquered good job guys!
Old 11-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfhub View Post
When you go back to flashing from USB did you make sure to remove the SD card (or at least remove the RAPHIMG.nbh from the root directory of the SD card)?
No, I left card in, I just hit enter button when it asked me if I wanted to update. and then let RUU on PC do its thing..
Old 11-11-2009, 09:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

himan is just getting started

can someone post screenshots of newest rom
Old 11-11-2009, 09:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 EnrgyRom
Carrier: Cricket MMS, WAP, Youtube

1eyebandit is just getting started

I have a touch pro running EnergyROM_23504_HERMAN_10.Nov.2009_StandardM2.5 I'm having a couple of problems

Opera doesnt work - IE does

I cannot get my location to update weather, i do however get google maps to use GPS and finds my location.

YouTube error - cannot play this video.
This ROM rocks!!

Any Ideas on my Issues?

Thanks,
Old 11-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyebandit View Post
I have a touch pro running EnergyROM_23504_HERMAN_10.Nov.2009_StandardM2.5 I'm having a couple of problems

Opera doesnt work - IE does

I cannot get my location to update weather, i do however get google maps to use GPS and finds my location.

YouTube error - cannot play this video.
This ROM rocks!!

Any Ideas on my Issues?

Thanks,
Since the ROM isnt technically stamped by the Chef as EVERYDAY USE Ready (IMO it is) I hesitate to suggest a reflash....
But-Opera does work, My Location-while dependant on your area, not purely GPS- works great for me. A new radio may help or a PRL update.
Youtube-you have to DL a differnet version, posted by rootlinux. Search his name and youtube or check the mod thread in his sig, it MIGHT be in there.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-11-2009 at 09:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

chuque is a n00b

read ~900 pages; then I finally installed 23081/2.5 last night. followed the advice for bug fixes ( have not had ringer issues (yet) so holing off on disabling the dialer.) One hiccup I am having the sense sms app.

I installed the remove picturemail &arcsoft cab > SR> installed zenyee disable htc messeging 1.2 cab> SR> installed JD Arcsoft 5.2.1.22 cab.

EDIT: all this was done with sense disabled

I send and receive sms and mms as expected, but when I tap a sms in sense it still loads the sense sms app not the wm sms app I thought that is what the zeeyee cab did?

I would also like to thank the people of this thread that have solved most all my issues often before I had them.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

ok i have had this problem the last 3 roms. 21864, 23081 and 23504...the phones gives me error message 1012 when trying to update the PRL. i flashed to stock last night and it worked fine. is the dialer not 100% cdma compatible?
Old 11-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
This is true - the pic from the last sync will get backed up...but as far as actually restoring the live link between the contacts and facebook, you need to log in for that, right?

...that's what I was saying. If I sync my contacts with FB, their pics are pulled down to my device. Backing up my contacts with any method woudl save that pic and associate it with the contact after a restore. But if my friend changed their pic...I need to establish the connection again by logging into Facebook after aflash in order for the update to happen. Once I've done that initial log in and lnk up after a flash, however, I'm good to go [assuming I sleect "automatic updates" and remain logged into Facebook].

I think we're both "right"...just wanted to be clear.

For RINGERS...yea, help me test out the location of the ringers as a potential cause of the conflict. This flash, I'm not restoring anything and only keeping my ringtones in Windows/Rings or in teh Windows directory floating. I need someone to confirm they can fail this configuration.

We'll get this, dudes.
I have a few of my favorit ringers stored on my SD card in my ringer folder. I open the folder, long tap on the file and choose set as ringtone. Have not lost one yet.

David
Old 11-11-2009, 10:07 PM
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
yep...
Not necessarily missing them but when I call from another phone, it will ring 4 or 5 times on the phone I'm calling from before it rings once on my TP. There have been a few times when I have heard the "missed call" notification and never heard my ringer - which initially led me to think I was having the ringer problem.

David
Old 11-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Unlimited is um, limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderx2000 View Post
I would love to download this ROM but... THE F*CKING DOWNLOAD KEEPS TIMING OUT ON ME BECAUSE OF SOME BULLSH*T SITE THAT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO WORK RIGHT!!!
Hmmm. You must be getting the ID 10-T error.

This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro