PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 04:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Hannoo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
New build is uploading right meow.

Changelog:

- Brand new resized package from Amarulzz and Akeo, released today.
- HTC Messaging issues fixes (hopefully for everybody!!)
- New homescreen look (I think...)
- Fixed camera.exe by JVH to enable GPS mode (for Footprints.. still not 100% yet.. need newer Album package)
- New Topaz video drivers
- Haptic feedback enable for the Manila tabs
- etc
- Oh... builds available on 23088 now. 23504 is gone...
Thank you very much man, without your roms my TP would be really boring
Old 11-14-2009, 04:34 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

11-13 23088 Flashed successfully! Loaded right up. Hard resetting now.
Old 11-14-2009, 04:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

socalz71 is keeping up the good worksocalz71 is keeping up the good work
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

NRG, It appears there is a repeat problem with the prior 11/10 rom with the ringer. the vibe only works but nothing else. and when selecting another ringer i get the file is corrupt so there is not ring tone.

Last edited by socalz71; 11-14-2009 at 04:51 AM.
Old 11-14-2009, 04:42 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
New build is uploading right meow.

Changelog:

- Brand new resized package from Amarulzz and Akeo, released today.
- HTC Messaging issues fixes (hopefully for everybody!!)
- New homescreen look (I think...)
- Fixed camera.exe by JVH to enable GPS mode (for Footprints.. still not 100% yet.. need newer Album package)
- New Topaz video drivers
- Haptic feedback enable for the Manila tabs
- etc
- Oh... builds available on 23088 now. 23504 is gone...
THANKS NRGZ!!!!! YOU DA MAN!!!

Old 11-14-2009, 04:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

aycc is a n00b

After I hard reset the phone, at the "align screen" part, my phone keeps asking me to align the screen "Tap the target firmly. blah blah blah" I tap the screen firmly in the middle of the + sign. I never get pass that screen until 30+ times. This time I am at over 60+ times and my screen is still at that "align screen" window. I think my phone is jacking up.
Do you have any idea why?

Note: It doesn't matter what ROM I use (stock or custom).

Last edited by aycc; 11-14-2009 at 04:51 AM.
Old 11-14-2009, 04:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

trip is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalz71 View Post
Seems faster but it says the ringtone file is corrupt so there is not ring tone.
yeah no ringer again... back to 2.1 =(

you're already awesome NRG, but if you get the htc dialer to ring when we get a call in 2.5 here you will be ever more awesome lol... and you will have made my cheapass donate you some $... yeah you probably dont care much about that and I probably already should of, but a working 2.5 is the ultimate for me, and would force me to pony up, hehe... but seriously great job as always though, keep it up please!
Old 11-14-2009, 05:07 AM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by aycc View Post
After I hard reset the phone, at the "align screen" part, my phone keeps asking me to align the screen "Tap the target firmly. blah blah blah" I tap the screen firmly in the middle of the + sign. I never get pass that screen until 30+ times. This time I am at over 60+ times and my screen is still at that "align screen" window. I think my phone is jacking up.
Do you have any idea why?

Note: It doesn't matter what ROM I use (stock or custom).
Try a soft reset if you are "stuck " on that screen. I've just tapped where I know I should to get past it also
Old 11-14-2009, 05:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

aycc is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Try a soft reset if you are "stuck " on that screen. I've just tapped where I know I should to get past it also
Thanks Winmo.

Swear to God, I have tried soft reset, hard reset, re-flash, etc ..... and none of them works.

I now stuck with that screen grrrrrrr. I have tried over 100 times, and still at that screen. LOL. . Perhaps, I will have to bring it to Sprint to swap a new one.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:30 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by aycc View Post
Thanks Winmo.

Swear to God, I have tried soft reset, hard reset, re-flash, etc ..... and none of them works.

I now stuck with that screen grrrrrrr. I have tried over 100 times, and still at that screen. LOL. . Perhaps, I will have to bring it to Sprint to swap a new one.
Sorry Bro, I've never NOT gotten past it. It's bizzare that it is doing it across all ROMs? How are you flashing? RUU or SD? If you havent already try flashing to stock via RUU but without your SD card in. Even if you arent flashing from the card, if something is corrupted on it, it may be messing with the process? Kind of a guess as I've never had the issue to this extent.
And you cant tap the screen where we should anyway to get past it?
Old 11-14-2009, 05:45 AM
Retired Staff

@ nrgz
11-13 23088

First-Thank You!!

Just some initial observations:
No ringer with default dialer, but MS dialer works fine.
Notifications wont sound. Recieved SMS but no sound. When in Sounds and Notifications gettng corrupted file error.

Unable to establish a data connecton. Settings/Toggle Data Connection and it takes me to Connections Menu--->Tasks Tab is blank. Advanced Tab--->Select Networks is blank.

I flashed to Stock before 23088. I hard reset twice after flash.
Just FYI.
Thanks for all that you do. Going to take 21864 for a spin.

Anyone else, or is it just me?

@ All-please list your build version so we know what build you're on.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro