PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 08:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post
I tried different things myself. Such as disabling HTC sense and then using only default rings, and things would get momentarily fixed after a soft-reset. but hours later the phone would not ring.

Let us know tomorrow if you're still getting calls.

I have been using the Manila 2.5 ROM for some time and I have never had the ringer issue that you mention. Are you asking me to let you know after I flash NRG's 2.5 ROM instead of Grooves?

Tp
Old 11-11-2009, 08:28 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
I am currently using indagrooves Topaz Smoke 2.5 manila. I have no problem with my phone not ringing. In fact besides twitter and footprints not working and the HTC Sense Touchflo saying "no sim" when you try to text from touchflo, the ROM Rocks. Maybe u should try it. I just want to see if I can help out by following some of the fixes on this rom and implementing them in his and also giving some ideas to fix issues in this one.

Tp
there is a fix for the "no sim" in this thread i believe,i have to copy the manila file into windows to fix it

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I read some options about ring tones and I finish with this: HTC sense off-selected my favorite ring tone in sound and notifications -HTC sense on and soft reset and it's working with out any program!
I made the same for Excusme Boss for my favorite sms tone.

23504 2.5 10-11

Last edited by jdm627; 11-11-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Telus

stimpson is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Has anyone gotten garmin xt to work on todays's 23xxx build? I think it doesn't play well with 6.5.1 period. I couldn't run it with 6.5.1 previously either. Thanks

Works for me...i am using 23504 Manila 2.1
Old 11-11-2009, 08:37 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post
Stable? Hmmm neither one in my opinion.
I had high hopes for this rom, mainly due to manila 2.5 and other cosmetic features. With both roms I've experienced random freezes, issues with the keyboard, and what's by far the most troubling issue, is that your phone won't ring or vibrate when somebody calls you.
If you're ok with all that stuff, and want to use the phone mostly for data. this is a cool looking rom.
Not really any freezes here except for when I am testing a lot of different things.
Normal use gives me no real issues.

My keyboard is perfect.

Phone rings and vibrates with the WM dialer.
Working on a fix for HTC dialer.
Testing the last one posted here as it seems to have worked for some.

Over all this rom is really really good.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:42 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsevol View Post
I went through a process of steps and mine seems to be working GREAT, just to be complete on what I did I will list everything, not knowing what may have helped it.

I installed a ringtone manager (free) from a member over at xda. Once installed you can select the second tab to assign a ring tone for every contact you have.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=309837

(link for the ringtone manager)

Second, I installed the DiamondTweaks cab so that I could edit the 1.4 Mute line that we were told to do.

Third, I made the volume control the single control HTC bubble.

Fourth, I installed the badboy audio fix that was posted a few pages back I guess it restores the audio setting for winmo or manila, not sure.

I did it all in that exact order, the ringtone im using was made with the MP3 Trimmer app from my music folder on my SD card which I saved into Windows/Rings after I converted it to a smaller size.

I have called myself from GV multiple times after making changed to Sense 2.5 and installing different cabs, making changes to S2U2 all without a S.R. and it works perfect. Of course I did finally do a S.R. and it still works great, even some of my contacts have called and it has yet to get corrupted. *Crosses fingers* I hope i didnt just jinx myself.

Like I said, im not sure which steps did and didnt effect the outcome but im rolling with ringtones baby. Also on 21864.
Still doesn't work here.
The only way my ringer works is by turning off HTC dialer.
After that it rings and vibrates perfectly.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:45 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
there is a fix for the "no sim" in this thread i believe,i have to copy the manila file into windows to fix it
Try this
Attached Files
File Type: cab SMS SIM card error fix.cab (10.2 KB, 365 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

likeminas is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Not really any freezes here except for when I am testing a lot of different things.
Normal use gives me no real issues.

My keyboard is perfect.

Phone rings and vibrates with the WM dialer.
Working on a fix for HTC dialer.
Testing the last one posted here as it seems to have worked for some.

Over all this rom is really really good.
Yeah the keyboard works after installing Juicy's cab

How do you disable HTC dialer?
If that can be done to receive calls then that would make a huge difference.
I do like this rom is just that I need to get calls too.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO / TP2

blackte4 is becoming a great contributor

When can CDMA get the new EnergyROM Akeo Manila 25

Last edited by blackte4; 11-11-2009 at 09:18 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC
Carrier: Provider

sfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
Maybe this will help. When I try to flash to 23504, everything seems to go ok progress bar goes all the way to 100%. Device soft resets and gets stuck at boot screen. Now I have to manually put into bootloader. Now I go to start dance all over again. When I run RUU and it asks me if I want to update from current version to 1.08.605.4 there is nothing in the current version see attached image. Again every other build is flashing and booting up without issue. Ive downloaded and redownloaded. Ive tried from laptop, Ive tried from PC, Ive tried from SD I'm sorry for posting this so many times, just thought Id try to throw this screen shot out there maybe that will help someone know whats going on here. Ive never had any issues flashing any of energys roms. Ive tried google and ppcgeeks search and the closest thing I can find is, if it gets stuck on boot screen, to manually put into bootloader and reflash. I have been trying this for 3 days now...
When you go back to flashing from USB did you make sure to remove the SD card (or at least remove the RAPHIMG.nbh from the root directory of the SD card)?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro