PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
yeah that's pretty annoying...going to give juicy keyboard a try

also i hate how the sun animation on the home page has blinded me like 8-9 times in 10 minutes when using my phone. hopefully i'monly noticing after setup from a new flash
Hmm. That seems much better than the raindrops all over the inside of my screen. Been raining here so much that I'm afraid my phones gonna have water damage.

David
Old 11-11-2009, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

So I am experiencing my first real bug that is annoying the **** out of me. I've deleted all of my SMS/MMS messages but, HTC Sense is still saying there is an unread message. If you select all messages, nothing is there. Clearing it in the Windows Messaging app still won't get rid of this.

Soft reset doesn't fix this either. Any ideas guys? Never had an issue like this in the past.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:41 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah View Post
So I am experiencing my first real bug that is annoying the **** out of me. I've deleted all of my SMS/MMS messages but, HTC Sense is still saying there is an unread message. If you select all messages, nothing is there. Clearing it in the Windows Messaging app still won't get rid of this.

Soft reset doesn't fix this either. Any ideas guys? Never had an issue like this in the past.
Try sending yourself a new message and then opening it.
That may clear the unread message problem.

If not there is an unread message cab around here somewhere. LOL
Not sure if it is in this thread or not.
Have never tried it myself.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

*****sorry double post*****

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-11-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:46 PM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah View Post

Try this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=1519862

Read the thread, it should work.

EDITED, not TP2
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: LG G2
Carrier: Ting

D8nkE is just getting started

is anyone else having problems flashing EnergyROM_23504_HERMAN_10.Nov.2009_StandardM2.5 using an sd card. I'm getting stuck in the boot screen.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:48 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

For anyone that may disable the HTC dialer but hate the kinda ungly WM dialer...
Here is a bad azz WM VGA dialer skin I picked up over at XDA.

Not made by me but I will probably start making them as I think the WM dialer is faster and more stable than any HTC dialer and it also uses less ram.
Probably better for you VZ users.

Attached Files
File Type: cab Ryon WM Dialer Skin VGA.cab (326.9 KB, 69 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:49 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Try this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=1519862

Read the thread, it should work.

EDITED, not TP2
That is the one I was referring to.
Thanks friend.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:02 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by D8nkE View Post
is anyone else having problems flashing EnergyROM_23504_HERMAN_10.Nov.2009_StandardM2.5 using an sd card. I'm getting stuck in the boot screen.
One other poor soul was, couldnt get around it. What exactly are you calling the boot screen (just for clarity)?
What have you tried so far?
One thing you could try is to backup the card contents, reformat it (fat32), and only load the raphimg.nbh back onto it and try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
That is the one I was referring to.
Thanks friend.
Anytime.
@ ALL-FYI it's a zip in this threads attached files (linked in my sig) I just couldnt remember the name-fixunreadcount.zip
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

supasanch24 is keeping up the good worksupasanch24 is keeping up the good work

I'm pretty sure you can disable the dialer skin with advanced configuration. Which I believe is cooked in both roms

Last edited by supasanch24; 11-11-2009 at 11:08 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro