View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 10:04 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
This is true - the pic from the last sync will get backed up...but as far as actually restoring the live link between the contacts and facebook, you need to log in for that, right?

...that's what I was saying. If I sync my contacts with FB, their pics are pulled down to my device. Backing up my contacts with any method woudl save that pic and associate it with the contact after a restore. But if my friend changed their pic...I need to establish the connection again by logging into Facebook after aflash in order for the update to happen. Once I've done that initial log in and lnk up after a flash, however, I'm good to go [assuming I sleect "automatic updates" and remain logged into Facebook].

I think we're both "right"...just wanted to be clear.

For RINGERS...yea, help me test out the location of the ringers as a potential cause of the conflict. This flash, I'm not restoring anything and only keeping my ringtones in Windows/Rings or in teh Windows directory floating. I need someone to confirm they can fail this configuration.

We'll get this, dudes.
I have a few of my favorit ringers stored on my SD card in my ringer folder. I open the folder, long tap on the file and choose set as ringtone. Have not lost one yet.

David