View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 09:00 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
I am currently using indagrooves Topaz Smoke 2.5 manila. I have no problem with my phone not ringing. In fact besides twitter and footprints not working and the HTC Sense Touchflo saying "no sim" when you try to text from touchflo, the ROM Rocks. Maybe u should try it. I just want to see if I can help out by following some of the fixes on this rom and implementing them in his and also giving some ideas to fix issues in this one.

Tp
LMAO! Read worse than it is.

With WM dialer turned off I get rings fine and I don't really use HTC dialer anyway. ( some have not needed to do that )
The only thing that you listed that isn't working on here is Footprints and it isn't really made to.

Twitter tab works great on here.
SIM error has a fix.

inda does make good roms but I am staying with NRG.