PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 12:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Damn it i thought this was for us at first

Quote:
NRGZ28 New Leo 2.5 ROMs uploaded (ing..) for Rhodium, Topaz. New Kovksy Standard ROM uploading.

Last edited by allamerican2302; 10-10-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: sprint

echap10613 is just getting started
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEED_RACER View Post
I installed energy rom a few days ago and it's great, but when I try to install my 7.9 tomtom gps cab it won't install..Other cabs install, just tomtom won't and I've tried other versions of tomtom and nothing..Any suggestions??

I had that same problem I think I rumming 7.45 or something like that. When you first load the rom install tom tom first. It works and installs everytime when intalled first. I have found out that programs with larger cabs must be installed first then install the rest of them and I have had no problems. Enjoy the Rom my friend.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post
Looks like if he does give us the 2.5 there will be no tiwtter tab

Due to 2.5 1919 having bug problems

Or maybe the great NRG will find a work around.....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=562531
twitter is pretty much retarded anyways...I can live without it....
Old 10-10-2009, 01:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO - Touch Pro II

geejdee is keeping up the good workgeejdee is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to geejdee

Oh boy, looks like the crack is on its way.. maybe I get to flash tonight...
Old 10-10-2009, 02:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: "Touch pro" wap, mms, gps
Carrier: metro

SPEED_RACER is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sombra View Post
Had the same issue w/ tomtom when i tried to install the cab individually The only way i was able to install was w/ sashami tier install try it that way hope it works for you.
I thank you much for the help/advice but I have no idea what sashami tier is..Could you please explain..I've installed several roms and only energy rom gives me problem, & I would like to keep it
Old 10-10-2009, 02:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
twitter is pretty much retarded anyways...I can live without it....
Hey i use twitter

Also its a nifty way to keep up with NRG

Old 10-10-2009, 02:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: "Touch pro" wap, mms, gps
Carrier: metro

SPEED_RACER is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by echap10613 View Post
I had that same problem I think I rumming 7.45 or something like that. When you first load the rom install tom tom first. It works and installs everytime when intalled first. I have found out that programs with larger cabs must be installed first then install the rest of them and I have had no problems. Enjoy the Rom my friend.
I'll give it a try thanks man..I also installed the pimp package & some other stuff so that could be stoppin it I guess..& the rom is sweet can't wait for a newer version
Old 10-10-2009, 02:51 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightycouger View Post
Xpressyourcell, I am running the Sep.20th build of EnergyRom on my Alltel Touch Pro. This is what i did to get my MMS to work properly:
1.Install Alltel DCD carrier cab
2.Install remove picture mail cab
3.Install Arcsoft 5.0.69.44 cab
4.Then open your messages and click menu then click pics/video options
and go into the server tabs and make sure its set to connect via Alltel wireless.
I hope this works for you too!

Also, to check if it is configured correctly send a pic. MMS to yourself and if you receive the pic it's good to go!
You da man! it not only worked, but I now have my Rev A icon back after I did it! I haven't seen that thing in over 6 months!!
Old 10-10-2009, 03:27 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Hey I have been getting some PM's about the volume being too loud. Here is a cab that sets most of the settings back to stock. The phone is still somewhat loud but just not AS LOUD. I find that with this cab the phone sounds a lot better. So try it and if you do not like it you can always uninstall and you can have your ear drum buster back. Here you go and enjoy!!

MightyMike Stock AudioPara.cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 - Energy 6.5 ROM

Erythros is keeping up the good workErythros is keeping up the good work

First I would like to say thanks for this beautiful ROM (Standard Edition Rhodium/Manilla), I am not a fan of Titanium. Even after installing my programs I still had plenty of ram to be able to increase the cache using the included touch pro tweaks to speed up the ROM. Very happy with it after 2 days of use. I am loving the new gps assisted weather pane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEED_RACER View Post
I installed energy rom a few days ago and it's great, but when I try to install my 7.9 tomtom gps cab it won't install..Other cabs install, just tomtom won't and I've tried other versions of tomtom and nothing..Any suggestions??
The first thing that I needed on my phone was TOMTOM, otherwise this ROM would be useless to me.
I was able to successfully install version 7.45. On first install it was unable to find any maps. I soft reset, reinstalled over the previous one and then it just worked. Make sure you are installing TOMTOM to the device and leaving the maps on the SD Card
Good luck.....

Last edited by Erythros; 10-10-2009 at 04:42 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro