View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 10:59 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post
Good morning everyone:

My rom is now running smoothly, and I can confirm that disabling the HTC dialer solves the ringer problem. However, I ran into another problem.
When I slide over the music tab, all I get is a text saying “Searching” after, maybe, 5 minutes it reads “The music titles in the playlist no longer exist. They may have been deleted or the storage card may have been moved
The problem is that:
1) I haven’t created any playlists, and 2)WMP reads all the music files I have on the storage card, but the music tab doesn't.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

Also, I ran a search with Total commander (as suggested above) and I get no results for “Touch pro tweaks” and the cab is not listed on this thread either. Can someone prove a link please?

Thanks everyone
When you search "tweaks" in the Windows directory, does "Diamond Tweaks" not show up?

...and someone posted yesterday the cab for Diamond Tweaks as well, if the total commander search turns up nothing.

EDIT: here's the cab, but it should be somewhere in the windows directory. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...7&d=1257982057
This post has been thanked 1 times.