View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 10:38 AM
cmajewsk
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Has anyone see it rain on the home screen? Running the Nov. 10 21864 ROM. I live in the Washington, DC area and it’s been raining for past 36 hours straight – remnants of hurricane Ida. However, I have not seen it once say, “Showers” “Rain”, “Storms”, etc…on the home screen. All I ever get is “Cloudy”. This is pretty ridiculous if you’ve been to the area in the past day. I take the Metro into work from Maryland, and I had added a few cities that I’d hit on the way in - Derwood, Rockville, Bethesda… and on the weather tab those cities it was raining (“Rain”). However, when I go to those cities and did an update, the weather changed to “Cloudy” however it was (and still is) clearly still raining. WTF? I think the weather data is either incorrect, or HTC is changing it somehow…anyone else seeing this?

[/IMG]