PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 02:51 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
Can you fix the email please i can only have 2 email accounts.. and i have 3 :0(

can anyone help me set up my remote desktop.. ive checked youtube. the web. and diff forums but no luck in understanding. i get as far as user name and pass word but whats a domain? my laptop says workgroup.. i have vista.
I have 4 email accounts setup and working on this rom, friend.
No problem with email accounts here.

Here is what I found on a simple google search for remote desktop.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsXp/u...moteintro.mspx

Last edited by rootlinux; 10-16-2009 at 03:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
really beacuse i try to go to new account and it grayed out like i cant use it. so i go to options and it has my yahoo sms/mms hot mail and no way to add new account.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
Can you fix the email please i can only have 2 email accounts.. and i have 3 :0(

can anyone help me set up my remote desktop.. ive checked youtube. the web. and diff forums but no luck in understanding. i get as far as user name and pass word but whats a domain? my laptop says workgroup.. i have vista.

I have 3 email accounts as well and all is working as it should. What seems to be the problem maybe I can help.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Not to annoy, but I am going to ask this question again. I'm having sound problems on 10/13 and I noticed in the changelog he changed some volume options. Is there a cab to go back to the "louder" settings?

In the meantime, I am going to flash to Stock and get ready for 10/14.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:02 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

We have a NEW rom uploading?
EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix'?

Where did that header come from?
Looks like a bug from the forum updates.
Date is from last year. :/

Last edited by rootlinux; 10-16-2009 at 03:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO

adiehlman is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to adiehlman Send a message via AIM to adiehlman Send a message via MSN to adiehlman Send a message via Yahoo to adiehlman Send a message via Skype™ to adiehlman

Whats new in the 14th and 15th Release?

How can I tell what PRL I have on the Phone?

Last edited by adiehlman; 10-16-2009 at 03:24 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I have 3 email accounts as well and all is working as it should. What seems to be the problem maybe I can help.

scratch that last comment i checked again.. and it works.. it was prbably kause i was try to add accounts back to back.. i feel stupid now
Old 10-16-2009, 03:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

cjennin2 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiehlman View Post
Whats new in the 14th and 15th Release?

How can I tell what PRL I have on the Phone?
What 15th release? I saw Oct 13th and 14th...I am running the Oct 14th ROM and its pretty sweet...seems like the fastest one yet at least on my particular phone. Change log for the Oct 13th release is in the first post of this threat. Oct 14th change log is on xda-developers copied and pasted for your convenience:

October 14th 2009(Current release):

Added back missing TVout settings
Added busy tone to dialer
Fixed advanced wifi settings
Following have been updated from the latest VGA Tachi ROM
Updated HTC Email setup wizard
Updated Audio Booster
Notification Manager (this fixes a number of things, including the cutoffs in landscape)
Updated RSS HUb to latest Leo version (this fixes the scrolling problem in 6.5)

P.S. I use this app to view my PRL and it will also let you get your MSL code to be able to do manual PRL updates should you so desire...
http://www.baf.cc/bafmsl

Last edited by cjennin2; 10-16-2009 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Added link
Old 10-16-2009, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Talking Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post

Here is what I found on a simple google search for remote desktop.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsXp/u...moteintro.mspx

yea i realized that i was trying to set up email back to back... i will check out link.. it says xp but ima see if it'll work on my vista thank you
Old 10-16-2009, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TwoSteppin4140 is just getting started

Laggy SMS issues here. I click "all messages" from TF3D and then it freezes up or takes a long time to fully load the next screen. What's the cause of this?

And when it finally loads I click a message and type it up, click send, and then when I try and return to the messages screen or the home screen it lags big time there too.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro