PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 01:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Found my speaker phone problem.
Somehow in call settings changed to turn on in hand. lol
So far it has not changed again.
Where did you find this...? I've looked everywhere. I'd assume Start>>Tools>>Tweaks...but there's no InCall Tweaks settings app I can find.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Where did you find this...? I've looked everywhere. I'd assume Start>>Tools>>Tweaks...but there's no InCall Tweaks settings app I can find.

I got it from XDA here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=488991
Old 10-16-2009, 02:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started

If anybody could help me out I don't know what else to try I'm trying desperatly to get sprint tv working. I get the program installed but its no where to be found. I've check my device/startmenu, my device/programs. everywhere I mean I've click on every single folder trying to find anything that said sprint tv. I downloaded the cab file from three faces guide. I've soft reset hard reset stored to sd card. I've ran out of things to try this rom is perfect except that one thing can somebody help me with the sprint tv issue its driving me crazy thank you.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:11 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

It is also linked on three's guide.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:19 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
If anybody could help me out I don't know what else to try I'm trying desperatly to get sprint tv working. I get the program installed but its no where to be found. I've check my device/startmenu, my device/programs. everywhere I mean I've click on every single folder trying to find anything that said sprint tv. I downloaded the cab file from three faces guide. I've soft reset hard reset stored to sd card. I've ran out of things to try this rom is perfect except that one thing can somebody help me with the sprint tv issue its driving me crazy thank you.
What version did you install?
Have installed SprintTV_PPC_VGA_77516 _preload_sighned
It works and it is right in the main folder in programs.

There is also this version Sprint TV 1.7.189504.0 but I have not tried it with this release of NRG yet.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TwoSteppin4140 is just getting started

I followed ThreeFaces guide somewhat after flashing and I attempted to install the old HTC Album w/ Facebook integration...and it seemed to work just fine, because I can upload to Facebook. However, now I cannot "swipe" left and right through my pictures to look at them. When in TF3D I can swipe up and down, and then tap a picture to make it full screen - when I push the d-pad it gives me the option to send to Facebook. But, I can't swipe left and right in that full screen mode to look at different pictures. Anytime I touch the picture the outline of a small white rectangle appears in the upper left corner too. Thoughts?
Old 10-16-2009, 02:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

Can you fix the email please i can only have 2 email accounts.. and i have 3 :0(

can anyone help me set up my remote desktop.. ive checked youtube. the web. and diff forums but no luck in understanding. i get as far as user name and pass word but whats a domain? my laptop says workgroup.. i have vista.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:43 PM
The Rootinator

That older version while it does add Facebook integration sucks.
Tried it once and removed it.
It is slow, buggy and ugly on these new roms.

Bout all I can say about it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:47 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSteppin4140 View Post
Someone mentioned that they have a .zip full of the Titanium Sounds (around 60 of them?)...I can't find the link or file in the thread. Anyone have it handy? Thanks!
Rhodium not Titanium, maybe that's why you couldn't find it
I'm going to cab this later but here's the rar for now. Use Pocketrar to open and copy to My Documents/My Ringtones. Enjoy.
Official_Rhodium_Rings.rar

Edit: As promised, here's the cab
Rhodium Sounds.cab
Let me know if there are any issues.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 10-16-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TwoSteppin4140 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Rhodium not Titanium, maybe that's why you couldn't find it
I'm going to cab this later but here's the rar for now. Use Pocketrar to open and copy to My Documents/My Ringtones. Enjoy.
Attachment 45141
:lol Yes, that would be why. I searched too...not like it mattered. Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro