PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 03:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
yea i realized that i was trying to set up email back to back... i will check out link.. it says xp but ima see if it'll work on my vista thank you

What version of Vista do you have because only Business, Ultimate, and Enterprise allow RD host connections. Unless you have "the patch" for Home Premium. Oh and the domain is usually left blank unless you are on a domain which I doubt, unless your trying to remote into say a work PC. Most homes don't have domains they have workgroups.

In other words if your running Windows Vista Home Premium you cannot connect from your phone to the PC using remote desktop with out "the patch".

Last edited by zone23; 10-16-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Alltel HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel---->VZW

jkcsho is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Question Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Is there anybody using dashwire? I installed it and used it for a few weeks with no problems then it got to where it wouldnt sign in. After i upgraded from 9/20 to 10/14 it worked fine one time then it stopped working again. Anyone using this program or having similar issues, help would be greatly appreciated. Or if anyone knows of another way to sync without computer for free that would be fine to.
If I helped you hit the Thanks button!
Old 10-16-2009, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
What version of Vista do you have because only Business, Ultimate, and Enterprise allow RD host connections. Unless you have "the patch" for Home Premium. Oh and the domain is usually left blank unless you are on a domain which I doubt, unless your trying to remote into say a work PC. Most homes don't have domains they have workgroups.

In other words if your running Windows Vista Home Premium you cannot connect from your phone to the PC using remote desktop with out "the patch".

yea i have windows vista home premium... ugh that sucks... "the patch" is that hard to do. i know alot about my wm phone but would it be recommended for be to get "the patch"?
Old 10-16-2009, 04:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

tberman333 is a n00b
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

It seems to me like the SMS and MMS icons on the Action screen lead to the same place. I would like to update my MMS icon to be a phone icon and open the phone. Does anyone know a way to do this?

Thanks for the help!
Old 10-16-2009, 04:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcsho View Post
Is there anybody using dashwire? I installed it and used it for a few weeks with no problems then it got to where it wouldnt sign in. After i upgraded from 9/20 to 10/14 it worked fine one time then it stopped working again. Anyone using this program or having similar issues, help would be greatly appreciated. Or if anyone knows of another way to sync without computer for free that would be fine to.
try using microsoft myphone...I used to use dashwire also and after switching to myphone, I've never looked back...works a whole lot better and it's free..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO

adiehlman is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to adiehlman Send a message via AIM to adiehlman Send a message via MSN to adiehlman Send a message via Yahoo to adiehlman Send a message via Skype™ to adiehlman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjennin2 View Post
What 15th release? I saw Oct 13th and 14th...I am running the Oct 14th ROM and its pretty sweet...seems like the fastest one yet at least on my particular phone. Change log for the Oct 13th release is in the first post of this threat. Oct 14th change log is on xda-developers copied and pasted for your convenience:

October 14th 2009(Current release):

Added back missing TVout settings
Added busy tone to dialer
Fixed advanced wifi settings
Following have been updated from the latest VGA Tachi ROM
Updated HTC Email setup wizard
Updated Audio Booster
Notification Manager (this fixes a number of things, including the cutoffs in landscape)
Updated RSS HUb to latest Leo version (this fixes the scrolling problem in 6.5)

P.S. I use this app to view my PRL and it will also let you get your MSL code to be able to do manual PRL updates should you so desire...
http://www.baf.cc/bafmsl

Got the Program to work Were does it show the PRL. and what is the newest PRL for Sprint Florida

Last edited by adiehlman; 10-16-2009 at 04:34 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:32 PM
Lurker

cjennin2 is a n00b

Try doing a soft reset and try again....

Old 10-16-2009, 04:32 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

MSL app works great here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
yea i have windows vista home premium... ugh that sucks... "the patch" is that hard to do. i know alot about my wm phone but would it be recommended for be to get "the patch"?

No its a piece of cake. You know how to extract a zip file, and run a file as administrator? If so PM me an email address and I'll send "The Patch". I swear its not a virus and it will not harm your computer. It just enables RD by replacing the termsrv.dll with the one from server 2008. Works like a charm.

I would post a link but I don't think its allowed plus I couldn't guarantee the link is the same as the file i have. The patch also works with vista SP2. I use it on my laptop all the time. I have one for windows 7 as well that or it works in 7 I don't remember which.

Last edited by zone23; 10-16-2009 at 04:47 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

For those wondering, the 10/15 release is simply the Titanium version of 1013/14 that wasnt uploaded originally.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro