View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 03:53 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
yea i realized that i was trying to set up email back to back... i will check out link.. it says xp but ima see if it'll work on my vista thank you

What version of Vista do you have because only Business, Ultimate, and Enterprise allow RD host connections. Unless you have "the patch" for Home Premium. Oh and the domain is usually left blank unless you are on a domain which I doubt, unless your trying to remote into say a work PC. Most homes don't have domains they have workgroups.

In other words if your running Windows Vista Home Premium you cannot connect from your phone to the PC using remote desktop with out "the patch".

Last edited by zone23; 10-16-2009 at 03:57 PM.