PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 11:36 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixjn View Post
Well this makes the background of the slider transparent, not the selector itself. It looks very nice anyways.
Ok. let me dig through my files. LOL
I have the clear slider overlay here some where.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post

Almost have the 1919 hybrid blue set done.
Some icons changed and some modified but it isn't just right yet.

awsome, i cant wait to see what they look like! you think they will be done tonight?
Old 10-03-2009, 11:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixjn View Post
Or you could put the phone in bootloader mode and let it discharge completely and then charge it overnight. There is no need to erase all data on the device.
Are you sure? As I understand it, the rationale for the process is thus:
The phone comes from HTC without a fully charged battery and for some it "thinks" the phone is fully charged when it's not. So draining the battery and hard resetting would erase any files/settings that allow this mistake. I'm not saying your wrong but based on that scenario, how would putting the phone into bootloader help? Just asking.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
What back up program are you using? Your post makes it sound like you're not sure how your email accounts appeared after the flash? If you set them up properly and had a good flash then not sure why you cant open the full message.
Regardless,I think you need to start over. Erase the accounts and re-establish one at a time to ensure they are working properly. One thought-you wont be able to make account changes while the account is syncing so let all Send/Recieves finish before you make any changes. Let me know how it goes, I'll help anyway I can.
I used "Data_backup" which was recommended in the sticky for how to flash. I did the flash earlier today, played with it for a bit then installed data-backup cab. From here I chose to restore, and all PIm was restored. i was surprised to see the emails accounts on the today screen because i used to have to re-enter all the email accounts after a flash.

Again, the weird thing is that while I can see my 5 email accounts on the today screen, going to accounts setup does not show any of these accounts so I cant erase the accounts.

Old 10-04-2009, 12:00 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
I used "Data_backup" which was recommended in the sticky for how to flash. I did the flash earlier today, played with it for a bit then installed data-backup cab. From here I chose to restore, and all PIm was restored. i was surprised to see the emails accounts on the today screen because i used to have to re-enter all the email accounts after a flash.

Again, the weird thing is that while I can see my 5 email accounts on the today screen, going to accounts setup does not show any of these accounts so I cant erase the accounts.
When you say "Today" screen I assume you mean the Mail Tab in TouchFlo?
I've never used that program, nor heard of a PIM back up that saves account settings. So if your accounts are showing in Touch Flo, but you cant open them or erase the accounts I'd say you need a hard reset. First, back up your PIM with another program. There is a program cooked in by nrgz under Start-Utilities or if you use Sashimi there is one there as well.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 10-04-2009 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Incomplete sentence
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
When you say "Today" screen I assume you mean the Mail Tab in TouchFlo?
I've never used that program, nor heard of a PIM back up that saves account settings. So if your accounts are showing in Touch Flo, but you cant open them or erase the accounts I'd say you need a hard reset. First, back up your PIM with another program. There is a program cooked in by nrgz under Start-Utilities or if you use Sashimi there is one there as well.
Thanks for the help. I was hoping there would be a different solution other than having to hard reset and re-installing everything again. Is there something out there than can back up everything on the phone including cabs installed? hard resetting now as i type...
Old 10-04-2009, 12:57 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Here is the icon set so far.
May do some more to it but here is what I have so far.
Probably re-do the people icon again.

Hybrid mix between the first version, 1919 and a few modified.
Let me know what you think.

Now I will try to dig up the clear overlay for the slider.
If I can't find it I will create a new one.
Maybe not tonight.
Attached Files
File Type: cab NRG full set v2.cab (186.1 KB, 857 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 10-04-2009, 01:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

Quote:

Maybe not tonight.
dude! that looks freaking awsome! =D>
Old 10-04-2009, 01:39 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:

Maybe not tonight.
Root you are the shizzle! This set is sweet!

On the clear slider tab, I am just trying to find one that lines up with the icons. The manila files I have found and tried all make a slightly offset overlay of the icons so when the tab is resting on an icon you can see the very bottom of the icon under it. No biggie don't mean for ya to have to go to extra work with all the other stuff you are comin up with. Great work as always!
Old 10-04-2009, 01:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

DrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good workDrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via MSN to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via Yahoo to DrUnKeN_TiGeR

Is Photon Manila 2.5 ROM coming to touch pro?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro