PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 11:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I'm not seeing this. I'm on 8/6...about to flash 8/11 in a minute.

My homescreen displays my upcoming appointments under the Call History. Shows my noon appointment currently...and I can see an event for tomorrow [although it runs behind the slider]. It doesn't seem to be going out to the rest of the week. I have an appointment on Thursday that isn't displayed when I flip the clock up. Anyway...I'm going to get into 8/11 and see what's cooking.

I included a third pic of a pop up appointment displaying, as well. ...for tommyr.
Its not a huge deal its just different, shows today and tomorrow instead of the upcoming week. That's all.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

fun_gary is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

does anyone know if the nuekblight graphical issue is still present in the latest builds? I really want to find a way to keep the KB light on but can't find any other options.

thanks in advance!
Derrell Simpson
Old 08-11-2009, 12:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
\HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila

HomeLSKArguments
HomeLSKPath
HomeLSKText

HomeRSKArguments
HomeRSKPath
HomeRSKText

Arguments is optional (but needed for things like switching Manila pages). Text and path should be self explanatory. LSK is for Left Soft Key, and RSK is for Right Soft Key.
Thanks! I googled first and found some values under HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today - 112 and 113 but I'll stick with yours since its in the Manila directory.

You wouldn't happen to have hard keys values too? LOL

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|

Last edited by DiamynzNPearlz; 08-11-2009 at 12:03 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

3faces-

Let me know what you see when you flash to 8/11.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Its not a huge deal its just different, shows today and tomorrow instead of the upcoming week. That's all.
You're absolutely right. I'll take it along with the working world clock, Fahrenheit displayed with the calendar entries (along with the actual temperature), and the other fixes...
Old 08-11-2009, 12:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC
Carrier: Provider

sfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun_gary View Post
does anyone know if the nuekblight graphical issue is still present in the latest builds? I really want to find a way to keep the KB light on but can't find any other options.

thanks in advance!
Derrell Simpson
If you want to resolve the nuekblight graphical issue on any version of Energy:

Change your Today theme to something else (for example Rock and Republic), save and apply, then go back and change your theme back to EnergyRom.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:24 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
Ok here are the results of my tests. I only did Phone + Data because that's the average of what is going to be used on a daily basis.

All the files I have used are attached to this post, please feel free to test them on your device including the Shake and Save that i used to take the screen shots without being plugged into anything. All the info on my phone is in my sig, radio version / ROM / Carrier / PRI / PRL and where im located is on the header of the post. Happy hunting for extra juices!

Well done. In conclusion, the registry changes do not help, but Lumos does.

Thanks!
Old 08-11-2009, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dman9821 is just getting started

does anyone know where the registry edit is to make the default "vibrate and ring" because when done through sounds and notifications or through touch pro tweaks app, the changes dont hold through a soft reset

Roms I've Used:
-Mighty Rom (4 and 5)
-Psyki
-SsS
-Demolition
-Viva La Revolution

Currently Running:
Energy Rom 'Photon'

Old 08-11-2009, 12:30 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post

mines flashed and synced

really digging the new background looks allot cleaner. The peoples tab fix is def working this round and at idle im at 41% mem usage. life is good
Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alksion View Post
Hey flashed aug 11th, call history is missing again and lanscape contacts is still glitchy.
And your point is ?!??? Go complain to the guy porting Manila, not to me and not to the rest of the thread. Thanks for appreciated the hard work I put in this ROM.

Quote:
so try it and if it doesn't work for you, beef with the Universe for bending the laws of physics in your neck of the woods, not people in this thread. Nobody in this thread has the power to bend the laws of physics, well, except maybe NRGZ28, but I think he uses that power exclusively for making uber ROMs.

NOTE: Lumos is just one program -- It's not a holy relic. If you are serious about extending your battery life, you should be doing many things to that effect, and don't expect miracles from any one change.
Bwhahaha! Feel the energy... crack crack pop crackle pop... < lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
Does anyone have more information on this from the change log "Updated to Tachi Album 3.0 1914 Sys wheel enabled and smoother operation" I've searched in the original XDA port thread and anywhere else I could find. Is this a new dialer update? Where is the wheel enabled now. I'm hoping it's in the call history when you first open the Tachi dialer from the hard button. I don't use TF3D much any more so I've held off on the latest updates because 8/1 is running to perfection.
What does the Album have to with the dialer ?!?

Quote:
Yes, I am saying that it only helps if it is calibrated correctly.

What was harsh about that? I just see Lumos being suggested every other page as a 'fix' for battery issues, and then people reporting that it didn't really 'fix' their issues. If people understood more of how it worked, and didn't assume it was a magic 'fix' I think they would get better results from it.
I agree 100%. But the again I think most people will see batt life improvements if they simply turn on the automatic backlight adjustment that's built in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknyo View Post
From what I heard from pocketnow.com and the WMExperts.com podcast is that 6.5 is RTM`d, and that the 23022 build is likely an update to it. Possibly 6.5.1 or 6.7 maybe released another few months after 6.5 as another update until WM 7. Ballmer said in an interview about 6 six months back that there might be something in between 6.5 and 7.
Actually 21234 is the RTM version and we know this because most of the 'test' 6.5 ROM (including the Sprint Rhodium 6.5 ROM) run 21234. Everything past that is microsoft playing around adding features and us enjoying them

Quote:
Originally Posted by S8perman View Post
still cant get background-on-all tabs to work...an y suggestions
No ****! And you're not gonna. Did ALL the people complaining about Manila mods not working, MISS THE POINT that we have a new Manila in the ROM ?!?? Of course it's not going to be compatible with old hacks!!!! Enough already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Same here I have tried Corner Clock with Background 4 All Tabs ( would be nice ), mUn BackGroundMode and Showaco AllTabs_BGv2 all with no luck.

I noticed the video call option is no gone.
Also I liked the 8/1 add favorite apps menu better because it was faster and didn't cause accidental adds while scrolling.

All that said, this is still a great rom and I will continue testing.

Thank you.
See above... and.... video call ? What do you need video call for on a CDMA phone ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Yeah - this looks to have went away...

Before and after pics...

DOH! You really think I took it away because I felt like it ? NO. It's beacause it doesn't work with the new Manila 2.1 specified in the title of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahajs View Post
NRGZ28 - ......please make a slightly stripped down rom for us lowly vzw users. I have the 8/1 Standard_RD version installed and running well, but have little memory left to do anything. I can only view a few pages in this forum before I'm out of memory, cant' really multitask at all and am constantly running memmaid quick clean, cleanram and oxios just to keep my device running. Internet sharing is the only program open on a freshly soft rest device and I'm sitting at 13MB free/89% memory used.

I know you're busy with continual updates and that is appreciated, but if you could just keep the awesome looks and strip out a bunch of stuff (that we could install cabs to ram) for us vzw users that would be great.

I'm sure the Sprint Folks would be fine with no updated rom for a bit .

Thank you!!
I do have a 'light' version in mind for you guys.. GSM Diamond and CDMA Diamond people.. etc Will do it one of these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
Exactly, with the 8/01 release- just prior to Manila 2.1, I could see appts all the way to the 27th of this month... I miss that.

Now with the 8/11 release, I can only see apppts up to the next day.

I guess I can stand it since so far everything else seems to be working fine as of my flash this morning.
See above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all that said... can we stop the complaining about manila mods not working with the new Manila anymore ?

When the come down the pipe you can be sure they'll be in the ROM again.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Has anyone figured out a fix for the weather tab? My city location is not on the list and Weather Master 2.2 obviously doesn`t work with manilla 2.1. Any suggestion is much appreaciated.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro