PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTP TP
Carrier: VZW

tlower is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahajs View Post
NRGZ28 - ......please make a slightly stripped down rom for us lowly vzw users. I have the 8/1 Standard_RD version installed and running well, but have little memory left to do anything. I can only view a few pages in this forum before I'm out of memory, cant' really multitask at all and am constantly running memmaid quick clean, cleanram and oxios just to keep my device running. Internet sharing is the only program open on a freshly soft rest device and I'm sitting at 13MB free/89% memory used.

I know you're busy with continual updates and that is appreciated, but if you could just keep the awesome looks and strip out a bunch of stuff (that we could install cabs to ram) for us vzw users that would be great.

I'm sure the Sprint Folks would be fine with no updated rom for a bit .

Thank you!!

I feel ya...How great it would be!!! Mine has been running about the same 1-2 soft resets a day is a must just to keep it up and running and still with occational hangs.

Still wouldn't change it for the world, best ROM out there IMO...
Old 08-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Prolly been asked a million times (this is a big thread to read through), but maybe a manilla 2.0 version could co exist until the mods are working?

Just a thought. Love the rom by the way... Its is a hit on my battery life though, no cab seems to fix that , but with that said, i still dont think its possible to find a more complete rom. Great job nrg.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TouchPro 2
Carrier: MetroPCS

S8perman is keeping up the good workS8perman is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to S8perman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Awesome

No ****! And you're not gonna. Did ALL the people complaining about Manila mods not working, MISS THE POINT that we have a new Manila in the ROM ?!?? Of course it's not going to be compatible with old hacks!!!! Enough already!
Real rude dude . It was just a simple question.
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by S8perman View Post
Attached.
thanks.. that's kinda cool
Old 08-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Prizzo
Carrier: VZW

quadjacks is keeping up the good workquadjacks is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahajs View Post
NRGZ28 - ......please make a slightly stripped down rom for us lowly vzw users. I have the 8/1 Standard_RD version installed and running well, but have little memory left to do anything. I can only view a few pages in this forum before I'm out of memory, cant' really multitask at all and am constantly running memmaid quick clean, cleanram and oxios just to keep my device running. Internet sharing is the only program open on a freshly soft rest device and I'm sitting at 13MB free/89% memory used.

I know you're busy with continual updates and that is appreciated, but if you could just keep the awesome looks and strip out a bunch of stuff (that we could install cabs to ram) for us vzw users that would be great.

I'm sure the Sprint Folks would be fine with no updated rom for a bit .

Thank you!!

ok so there is an issue with us VZW guys. is there a way that we can change the pagepool, or does that even matter? thanks guys for any suggestions as my memory sucks with cust roms!
Old 08-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

[QUOTE=NRGZ28;1094300]

What does the Album have to with the dialer ?!?

OK - I admit it, that was a stupid question on my part. Way too early this morning to be posting for me.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:

See above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all that said... can we stop the complaining about manila mods not working with the new Manila anymore ?

When the come down the pipe you can be sure they'll be in the ROM again.
I hope you were just blowing off some steam for a bad day b/c I don't think anyone was complaining- just asking questions and clarifying stuff...

As one who got quoted in your tirade, I certaintly wasn't criticizing- just curious...
Old 08-11-2009, 01:04 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Just flashed...looks very clean off the fresh flashy [graphics really crisp up with the black background]. Call History is displayed below the clock, as expected, until we start seeing home screen mods for 2.1. My appointments show up as they did in 8/6...I have my noon apt showing and it's displaying my apts for tomorrow. You won't see anything beyond tomorrow, which was expected.

I haven't gotten too far into this build yet, but so far so good. I'm also a Slide to Unlock user - all of my appointments display nice and clean in Slide to Unlock, so I don't need to rely on the home screen display as much. If folks are big appointment users like I am, it's a solid workaround to give you quick view access of everything you have coming up for the week.

Updated guide will follow in a few hours.

I mean, really the only "trick" you need to do on this build is get your weather going with your city using Weather Database Editor 1.2 and then install arcsoft for picture mail. Everything else is custom to your taste....voice command, navigation, etc.

After I get through the guide and get all of my customizations rocking, I'll put the device through the usual paces to see how the basics are functioning, but I really don't anticipate a problem outside of what we already know.

Another kill ROM by NRG.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Awesome

DOH! You really think I took it away because I felt like it ? NO. It's beacause it doesn't work with the new Manila 2.1 specified in the title of this thread.

With all that said... can we stop the complaining about manila mods not working with the new Manila anymore ?

When the come down the pipe you can be sure they'll be in the ROM again.
Excellent points - thanks for clarifying...
Old 08-11-2009, 01:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by threefaces View Post

...another kill rom by nrg.
amen!

If I Helped you, Press Thanks!-------------|

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro