PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 12:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf View Post
i use realvnc viewer...
any fix to reply all in email the old method does not work?

lol

VPN not VNC....

If I Helped you, Press Thanks!-------------|
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:51 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboogie2288 View Post
Hey...anyone have a build of the Tachi Dialer that nrgz is using in the standard rom????? CMYXs isnt working right unfortunately. I need it to install on top of my titanium install....

I've heard pimp doesn't work with 2.1, but this version does, using it right now.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:58 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf View Post
i use realvnc viewer...
any fix to reply all in email the old method does not work?
Could you elaborate a bit more? If I go to the Mail tab and open an email, I can reply all [from the soft key or menu], or I can hit menu-reply to just respond to the sender. If there's only one sender originally, hitting the reply all softkey works the same as "menu-reply".
Old 08-13-2009, 01:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro/PsykiRom

dboogie2288 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to dboogie2288 Send a message via Yahoo to dboogie2288 Send a message via Skype™ to dboogie2288

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
I've heard pimp doesn't work with 2.1, but this version does, using it right now.
I'll give it a whirl...thanks.

...damn....that doesnt work either.

Last edited by dboogie2288; 08-13-2009 at 01:10 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:12 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboogie2288 View Post
I'll give it a whirl...thanks.

...damn....that doesnt work either.
Hmm, it's working for me?????????
Old 08-13-2009, 01:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

rook45 is a n00b

I am having a problem with Exchange synch after flashing this ROM. Since switching over to it on Monday, consistently now for three nights as of midnight the ActiveSync stops working completely. Email is still there, so the source isn't deleted, but in last night's cycle my contacts were removed. On all three occasions calendar events still show on the home page of TF3D, but attempts to access an appointment or the calendar itself result in an error. ActiveSync reports an error as well, which soft resets and deleting & re-adding the source does not resolve. Only way to fix is to hard reset the device.. which lets me work perfectly till the next midnight.

Anyone know what's going on? I did a bunch of forum searches and was unable to find anything on this. I love the ROM and would like to stay with it, but not if it's going to turn into a pumpkin every night...
Old 08-13-2009, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro/PsykiRom

dboogie2288 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to dboogie2288 Send a message via Yahoo to dboogie2288 Send a message via Skype™ to dboogie2288

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Hmm, it's working for me?????????
I'm running the titanium build, and it did it for 8/11, though I went back to the refried 8/6 build for speed and it does wonky things here too. Basically when an inbound call comes in, it shows no avatar, and the title and number are there, but barely. There's maybe the upper half of the text expected.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:32 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rook45 View Post
I am having a problem with Exchange synch after flashing this ROM. Since switching over to it on Monday, consistently now for three nights as of midnight the ActiveSync stops working completely. Email is still there, so the source isn't deleted, but in last night's cycle my contacts were removed. On all three occasions calendar events still show on the home page of TF3D, but attempts to access an appointment or the calendar itself result in an error. ActiveSync reports an error as well, which soft resets and deleting & re-adding the source does not resolve. Only way to fix is to hard reset the device.. which lets me work perfectly till the next midnight.

Anyone know what's going on? I did a bunch of forum searches and was unable to find anything on this. I love the ROM and would like to stay with it, but not if it's going to turn into a pumpkin every night...
Try going to Start>Internet>ActiveSync>Menu>Schedule>Peak Times should say as items arrive and Off-Peak times should say as items arrive.

Only thing I can think of unless you need a security certificate for the server.

Hit the Thanks if I helped..
Old 08-13-2009, 01:34 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone know how to backup weather settings using sashimi so i can restore them easily on next flash? also bluetooth settings? i realized that nrgz updates to much and i need a simple way to backup those settings

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 08-13-2009, 01:35 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Does anyone know if there's a way to get a full version qwerty working on this like the one extracted from the diamond? I had one installed on the stock rom and it worked but doesnt work on this one.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro