PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 01:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc pro2
Carrier: verizon

johnjay829 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Just changed over from the titan anyone using vz with this rom.. interested in knowing if this rom seems slow for them or should i do a hard reset.. most apps just hang for a min before loading..
Old 08-13-2009, 01:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
anyone know how to backup weather settings using sashimi so i can restore them easily on next flash? also bluetooth settings? i realized that nrgz updates to much and i need a simple way to backup those settings
I use

Code:
<wap-provisioningdoc>
<characteristic type="Registry">

<!-- Add City in TF3D Weather -->
<characteristic type="HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila" translation="filesystem">
	<parm name="Weather.CityList" datatype="string" value="NAM|US|DC|WASHINGTON"/>
</characteristic>

</characteristic>
</wap-provisioningdoc>

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 08-13-2009, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor

@twe90kid,

I believe this is the manila file you want to backup for your weather: 2330fc3c_manila

Edit: looks like I was beat. But if you go this route, I believe you just put said manila file into: Sashimi->Auto->Root->Windows

Last edited by ManUtd07; 08-13-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:47 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboogie2288 View Post
I'm running the titanium build, and it did it for 8/11, though I went back to the refried 8/6 build for speed and it does wonky things here too. Basically when an inbound call comes in, it shows no avatar, and the title and number are there, but barely. There's maybe the upper half of the text expected.
Flashed 8/11 last night, running MS3 and S2U2 v2.1 with caller ID turned off. Tachi cab works great. crisp and clean, everything shows up. The only thing that doesn't work is "contacts" from the dialer--but I think this is a known deal. Everything else works great on the program.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:49 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Does anyone know if there's a way to get a full version qwerty working on this like the one extracted from the diamond? I had one installed on the stock rom and it worked but doesnt work on this one.
Do you mean something like FingerKeyboard?
Old 08-13-2009, 01:53 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Man I liked the refried version so much I didnt even bother to update again after that lol. Im staying put as ive gotten pretty much everything the way I want it.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:54 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Full version Qwerty of what keypad?
Are you talking about the Touch Input keypad ( EzInput) that comes on NRG?
It is working fine here.

I use Fingerkeyboard2 it works perfectly.
There are a few other really good ones as well.
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
Do you mean something like FingerKeyboard?

More like the keyboard that has 3 letters on one button... it makes it a lot easier for me to text with the t9 on.
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
anyone know how to backup weather settings using sashimi so i can restore them easily on next flash? also bluetooth settings? i realized that nrgz updates to much and i need a simple way to backup those settings

this here is a good place to look its post #32 I backed up those registry settings and works like a charm even in Manila 2.1. Can't find bluetooth though wish I could. If you do like in this post when you boot up the TP it will only have your location and all you have to do is click update. Its sweet. If you back up that file (2330fc3c_manila) you will still have all the locations and you'll have to go pick your location.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75214

Last edited by zone23; 08-13-2009 at 01:58 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:56 PM
The EVO Guru

The keyboard on the left is the one that im referring to

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro