View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 01:54 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
anyone know how to backup weather settings using sashimi so i can restore them easily on next flash? also bluetooth settings? i realized that nrgz updates to much and i need a simple way to backup those settings

this here is a good place to look its post #32 I backed up those registry settings and works like a charm even in Manila 2.1. Can't find bluetooth though wish I could. If you do like in this post when you boot up the TP it will only have your location and all you have to do is click update. Its sweet. If you back up that file (2330fc3c_manila) you will still have all the locations and you'll have to go pick your location.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75214

Last edited by zone23; 08-13-2009 at 01:58 PM.