PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 08:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
For all the people with the issues on the "txt" and "envelope" keys on the keyboard I created a cab that fixes these issues. Just install the cab and your good to go. A soft reset may be necessary.

THIS WILL FIX THE 2 BUTTONS ON THE KEYBOARD WITH "TXT" and the one that has the picture of the envelope.

please link all questions that will undoubtedly be asked again to this post!

The only prob i couldnt figure out is that both buttons effectively go to the same thing. If you were last looking at your email inbox it will go to that inbox, same with SMS. Im working on a fix tho
now i hope the other guy thanks you didint bother me but thank you for finding a fix for the other people
Old 08-13-2009, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

JHComputerGuy is keeping up the good workJHComputerGuy is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
This problem and subject has been exhausted.

First, do not bring your phone in its current condition to total equipment protection.

Your phone is NOT bricked, there is nothing wrong with it it is a software problem.

Download the STOCK SIGNED ROM from the stock rom thread here on PPCgeeks

Put the phone into BOOTLOADER MODE

flash the stock rom.

HARD RESET

Flash the current NRG rom

HARD RESET

problem solved

that problem has probably been the MOST discussed problem/fix on this thread as of current, you really need to read back pages before asking a question that has been asked at least 25 times in this thread.

I wish I could do that but the phone will not start at all so I cannot get it to bootloader mode.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHComputerGuy View Post
I wish I could do that but the phone will not start at all so I cannot get it to bootloader mode.
the phone does not have to boot for you to get into the bootloader mode

hold the power button and the volume button down and hit the softreset button,
DO NOT LET THE POWER AND VOLUME BUTTONS GO untill you see the tri color bootloader screen
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:11 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

nrgz should release something today so i can test my new sashimi setup

oh need to figure out one more backup option, how about MyPhone setting backup?

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 08-13-2009, 08:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

JHComputerGuy is keeping up the good workJHComputerGuy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
the phone does not have to boot for you to get into the bootloader mode

hold the power button and the volume button down and hit the softreset button,
DO NOT LET THE POWER AND VOLUME BUTTONS GO untill you see the tri color bootloader screen

tried it and nothing
Old 08-13-2009, 08:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Can anyone confirm NRGZ Twitter Widget is working. It was working earlier but now I just get a blank page. Other widgets are fine.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHComputerGuy View Post
tried it and nothing
Take out the battery for a minute?
Old 08-13-2009, 08:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Take out the battery for a minute?
Done that many, many times..
Old 08-13-2009, 08:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by neopc10 View Post
hey folks. I've been running the 8/1 rom (not 2.1 manilla) on my Verizon Touch Pro for a few weeks now and have been having trouble finding a functional background for all tabs cab. The ones I have found have frozen my flipclock or just do not work at all. Can somebody direct me to a cab/solution that will work for keeping the same background on all TF3D tabs?

Also, I do not know much about radios, so I figured it'd be best to ask here. Should I upgrade my radio? I have not, to my knowledge, upgraded mine, using just this 8/1 rom. I'm running on Verizon.

Thanks!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=531134
Old 08-13-2009, 08:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

darkblond is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by officerperkins View Post
My Touch Pro freezes when I try to reset it. Also the phone hard resets on its own. I have flashed three times. Anyone having this problem after setting up the Aug 11th version?
Yes, my Sprint Touch Pro works for a few hours with the EnergyROM_HERMAN_20090811_Standard.rar ROM and then it either freezes, hard resets on its own, or hard resets when I attempt to perform a soft reset and then I reconfigure again. I am not installing any additional programs, just setting up Windows Live Mail to PUSH emails as well as an active sync server setting for m.google.com to syncronize contacts and appointments. Most recently, I found that an address book entry had become corrupted after using the phone for awhile and the phone hard reset after I performed a soft reset. I really like the EnergyROM and hope this is a simple fix - maybe a problem with corrupted memory.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro