PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
This is the weather app I was talking about several pages back now but when I run this app I get a "file write protection of database could't removed". I know it's spelled wrong but that's exactly how it reads on my screen. Any help with this?
Had the exact same problem. Total commander would not show the file as write protected when transfered to the storage card. I installed resco explorer and it worked like a charm. If you use resco make sure and go into settings-files and tell it to show all files and extensions first and you should have no problems.

Good luck
Old 08-09-2009, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2, htc evo
Carrier: Sprint 4g, Fast 3g

S/\NDM/\N is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

ok so has only one got the weather working right to were u can put any city in, this may have been said before but i installed weathermasterrhodium2.2 but when i go to the weather tab it restarts tf3d so i unistalled any one have a fix
Old 08-09-2009, 01:18 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

The Lumos application is definitely a HUGE benefit for the battery weary users. I notice a big difference when using Lumos to auto-adjust the back-light settings. I would recommend Lumos and the Lock-Devise applications for battery saving as well as simplicity.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:19 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I'm getting an error beep after flashing my phone... flash, hard reset does the same thing... my UC is not running. The phone comes up with the normal settings and I am able to use my phone, just none of my custom settings/programs are applied. Anyone have any idea where I can start to trouble shoot this thing?

I might start off by manually installing everything and seeing is something fails, remove it and try UC again... UGH!!!

Anyone else having similar issue?

The error beep is ALARM2.wav on our devices....

Last edited by elephant007; 08-09-2009 at 01:34 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2, htc evo
Carrier: Sprint 4g, Fast 3g

S/\NDM/\N is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Turn off TF3D before install this cab.

Gen.Y People Tab VGA V3 Mod
http://www.mediafire.com/?yngrmyzjtjk
(extract and overwrite file in \Windows\)

V3: fixed call icons not functioning

Originally Posted by yozgatg
thanks for pointing that out, no it's not the same bug, since in portrait mode everything works fine, i believe the hitzone for the picture overlaps the hitzone for the icon and that's why it's opening up the picture

anyway not much in terms of updates (due to time constraints)
an R1.1 will most likely be released, but in terms of manila, it will only include the calendar and people tab fix, it will focus more on fixing the other packages (Dshow, messageenhancement) etc. so think of it as a service pack
hey bro i tried this and it says it can not copy access denied
Old 08-09-2009, 01:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/\NDM/\N View Post
ok so has only one got the weather working right to were u can put any city in, this may have been said before but i installed weathermasterrhodium2.2 but when i go to the weather tab it restarts tf3d so i unistalled any one have a fix
Try and tell us your results

A lot of people seem to be having problems with adding their custom city to the weather tab so I figured I would share what worked for me on my Sprint CDMA Touch Pro (Stock ROM) as I was having the weather tab crash issue as well.

Download sqliteadmin: http://download.orbmu2k.de/download.php?id=19

You will the manila files attached below: 2330fc3c_manila / 767a192b_manila

-On your computer, unzip sqliteadmin.
-Open the file 2330fc3c_manila in sqliteadmin [be sure to look for ALL FILES]
-On the left side, select CITIES, then on the right EDIT DATA.
-Find a city geographically near you in the list and note the TIMEZONE/MSID.
-Make note of your timezone/msid as you will need this in a minute.
-Overwrite a city in the list which you don't need [anyone will do] and
replace the exisiting data with your new data being sure that you enter your
location EXACTLY in the proper format the list uses for your country!
-Make sure the timezone and msid are correct for your loaction and close
-Send the file back to your phone's Windows dir. using TOTAL COMMANDER.
-The file 767a192b_manila was included in case your weather tab is crashing.
Sending this file back to Windows dir. and overwriting seemed to bring the
weather tab back to life for me.

Hope this helps some of you!
Attached Thumbnails
Attached Files767a192b_manila.zip (1.8 KB, 1 views)2330fc3c_manila.zip (201.0 KB

Last edited by jdm627; 08-09-2009 at 01:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

dallasjim is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladed2 View Post
How do you change the wallpaper on this ROM? i've gone to the Today settings to try and change the wallpaper with the theme and i've also tried the settings tab to change wallpaper, but the holes wallpaper remains there. i just wanna put up my own wallpaper.
I did it thanks to XDA post by mananell0 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=hdwall.

These are basic black wallpapers. I can read MMS easier with all black. It works fine for me but I make no warranties. I am still a n00b!

NRG I like your wallpaper but the text size is too small on Manila.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MyWallpaper.cab (904.2 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-09-2009, 01:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wink Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/\NDM/\N View Post
hey bro i tried this and it says it can not copy access denied
Copy to where?

First TF3D OFF

Install the cab in your flash first hit on it an then...

file-copy/move-Tree-windows-ok-Overwite

You will have to install the two files. 68a and ab4 in the same way.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

gatesfam03 is a n00b

If any one could help, thanks. It seems that I am not getting my emailes pushed to the phone even though microsoft direct push and data connection are enabled. I have to instead hit send/receive to get them. Never had this problem before. I have everything set the same. Thanks
Old 08-09-2009, 01:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

dallasjim is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatesfam03 View Post
If any one could help, thanks. It seems that I am not getting my emailes pushed to the phone even though microsoft direct push and data connection are enabled. I have to instead hit send/receive to get them. Never had this problem before. I have everything set the same. Thanks

Are you using exchange server or another email client?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro