PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 02:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
here you are is
Can you please send me in a cab the original files in Aurora Refried for overwrite again about Gen.Y People Tab VGA.
Becuase the new cab V3 have bugs too.

Last edited by jdm627; 08-09-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:47 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerp View Post
could someone please please please post a link to the 8/1 build of Aurora....specifically the "Standard_RD" version? i just scanned all the posts from that time frame and could not find a working link. i am not interested in running manilla 2.1 until all of the bugs are worked out which i'm sure will take a few weeks at least. thanks in advance and i will be sure to "Thank" your post.
In 25 minutes it will be ok for you?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Just poking my head in here to piss a few people off.

Since im waiting for the next ROM (im still running 08/01) and started a new job, I decided to do something.

Test out battery life.
Im happy to say - Yesterday my phone was taken off the charger at 8:30am. I fell asleep at 2 am and the phone was still showing 1% before i put it back on the charger.

Now - I used my phone. Over 200 texts, internet, using it as a radio while I ran 3 miles (pandora) 6 pic messages and maybe a dozen phone calls.

This is a new TP (my 4th, a refurb) and it has a great battery.
Im using the newest print radio (which i plan to switch back to telus since the signal isnt that good for me) and most importantly LUMOS. Other than that, Ive just followed some of the regedits found in this thread and killed active sync. Thats it.

For all the haters of NRG roms battery life... Ur not trying hard enough. Ive got INCREDIBLE battery life.. with pretty much no work on my part.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:03 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

the energyrom is usb/wifi tethering safe right?

as for radio, the newest radio with sprint can get me

not sure if i want to go back to telus, because i was never able to reach that kind of speed on telus

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 08-09-2009, 03:03 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
Just poking my head in here to piss a few people off.

Since im waiting for the next ROM (im still running 08/01) and started a new job, I decided to do something.

Test out battery life.
Im happy to say - Yesterday my phone was taken off the charger at 8:30am. I fell asleep at 2 am and the phone was still showing 1% before i put it back on the charger.

Now - I used my phone. Over 200 texts, internet, using it as a radio while I ran 3 miles (pandora) 6 pic messages and maybe a dozen phone calls.

This is a new TP (my 4th, a refurb) and it has a great battery.
Im using the newest print radio (which i plan to switch back to telus since the signal isnt that good for me) and most importantly LUMOS. Other than that, Ive just followed some of the regedits found in this thread and killed active sync. Thats it.

For all the haters of NRG roms battery life... Ur not trying hard enough. Ive got INCREDIBLE battery life.. with pretty much no work on my part.
Did you have any bugs in 8/01?
Are you using the Standard?
Old 08-09-2009, 03:18 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerp View Post
could someone please please please post a link to the 8/1 build of Aurora....specifically the "Standard_RD" version? i just scanned all the posts from that time frame and could not find a working link. i am not interested in running manilla 2.1 until all of the bugs are worked out which i'm sure will take a few weeks at least. thanks in advance and i will be sure to "Thank" your post.
Standard RD 8/01

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QH7DAQ95
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro

Merckle is a n00b

Well to start off I love your roms, But with a few of the latest updates, for some reason everything runs perfect for awhile, Then out of no where it will just freeze up. Well I just soft reset then for some reason it kicks back in the first time rom run. And erases everything and just like back to new...

Any reason why it would do that?
Old 08-09-2009, 03:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Angry Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/\NDM/\N View Post
hey bro i tried this and it says it can not copy access denied
I posted the V3 fix in cab form that i threw together a couple pages back last night before i went to sleep
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=7417

that installed perfectly on my phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvgeniX View Post
Can anyone re-upload DeCiBeL_MenuEnhancement cab's pls!!!!

No one have it????
I also posted this for you a couple of pages back and you are asking for this in the incorrect thread, but here it is again
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=7438

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicast View Post
Here the link to a fix for BG for all tags. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=hdwall

for those that still dont know how to get it to work, post your wallpaper and i'll make a cab for you to install.
Glad that worked out for yah, pretty cool eh?

This thread is getting out of controll, its turned into people reposting the same fix over and over and over and in turn its all turning into
instead of people posting the same fix 7,000,000 times just link back to the op of the fix. this thread is getting to the point where people stop reading and just ask the same question on ever page.

Last edited by J.eremy; 08-09-2009 at 03:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:29 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
I posted the V3 fix in cab form that i threw together a couple pages back last night before i went to sleep
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=7417

that installed perfectly on my phone

I also posted this for you a couple of pages back and you are asking for this in the incorrect thread, but here it is again

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=7438

Glad that worked out for yah, pretty cool eh?

This thread is getting out of controll, its turned into people reposting the same fix over and over and over and in turn its all turning into
Can you please send me in a cab the original files in Aurora Refried for overwrite again about Gen.Y People Tab VGA.
Becuase the new cab V3 have bugs too.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro

Merckle is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Wath ROM are you looking for?
I am just trying to figure out why it is doing a hard reset when I am only soft reseting the device

Last edited by Merckle; 08-09-2009 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Clarification

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro