PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 09:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Few things, I cant get weather to work with Master 2.2., may have been discussed, also i have microsoft exchange work email, which requires a stupid password prompt every 20 min, i have installed the stay unlock, but when i go to input the setting, my phone wont unlock, i input the password but the button to push is missing from under these numbers?
Old 08-06-2009, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Verizon

bkurek is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

new problem. during a call the regular dialer turns off and on repeatedly. also pushing digits on the dialer results in multiple pushes. the dialer keeps refreshing. clearing the screen. little bit of chaos.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigknoxy View Post
Thanks for the info. Everything worked like a charm and they actually got my keyboard fixed w/o having to replace my phone. Hopefully it last
Good Look
Old 08-06-2009, 10:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Phenom1211 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
I don't think any of them work...no version worked on 8/1 or previous
I never got around to flashing 8/1, but every NRG ROM build I've used prior to that worked with Showaco AllTabs BGv2.2a as long as you also installed Call History Home Tab. Manila turned off in Today-->Settings + soft reset after both installs is necessary, and you lose the clock flipping animation, but at least the clock doesn't get stuck half flipped.

Nokia N-GAGE QD > Motorola RAZR V3 > T-Mobile Dash (HTC Excalibur) > Treo 700p for ~2 weeks, waiting for my > Sprint HTC Touch Pro - flashed to death, convinced Sprint to replace it with a > Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 + HTC Legend - won on Twitter from HTC
Old 08-06-2009, 10:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21
Manilla 2.1 Custom Weather - Add a City

Manilla 2.1 Custom Weather - Add a City

1. Download sqliteadmin
2. Download 2330fc3c_manila from this post or copy from your phones \Windows directory to PC
3. Open sqlieadmin and open that manilla file - Click on the edit Data tab in the middle of the screen then select "Tables\Cities" on the left. This should display the weather database.

4. Easiest way I have found is to find a city in your timezone you dont use and edited it to your personal city. Change the cityName, state, and accuweather code. Check the site if your not sure of yours input your zip code search and check address bar for correct info.

5. Copy 2330fc3c_manila back to your phone then using Total commander or Resco Explorer copy it into \Windows and overwrite. Thanks to NRGZ already having the necessary reg edit in this is all I think you should need to do.

Working for me so hope this helps someone..
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2330fc3c_manila.zip (200.8 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lilflip21; 08-06-2009 at 10:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
I suspect that style will return at some point. Lots of mods will have to be adapted for the new Manila, and I think that is one of them. Just takes time...

Don't count on your old mods working, but some might. NRGZ28 has obviously maintained his professional quality 'theme' for the new Manila -- but he knows quite a bit about how this stuff works, and I am sure it took some adjustments. It's been posted in the developer's thread that:
So I assume this applies to custom slider icons? I have the cab already to go in Sashimi, but maybe I should take it out? I read cmylxgo's Pimp package went ok but he didnt reall mess with Manilla did he? Has anyone tried any customization yet? Namely the slider icons?
Old 08-06-2009, 10:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomej50 View Post
I can't get it to install on my phone... "Pleas Help" I'm new at this... Starting the installation process update fails. I don't know how to get pass this. All my info is still on on the phone after I unhook the usb and take the battery out. I have an Alltel touch pro that is now on the Verizon network... Any suggestions.
It's your phone unlocked?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ghlight=relock
Old 08-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
So I assume this applies to custom slider icons? I have the cab already to go in Sashimi, but maybe I should take it out? I read cmylxgo's Pimp package went ok but he didnt reall mess with Manilla did he? Has anyone tried any customization yet? Namely the slider icons?
the theme i pieced together for rhodium 2.0 doesnt work but if its a cab all you need to do if it doesnt work is turn off tf3d, unistall cab, and restart tf3d and all should be ok. when you uninstall, since the originals are in the rom, will recreate themselves
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Phenom1211 is becoming a great contributor

I was able to change the Clock, Slider, and Icons successfully using Manila Customizer. Using Showaco's 4 Icon Program Tab cab, I was able to get 4 icons in the programs tab, however they were not resized to the normal 4 icon size and stayed at the default size (as appear directly post-flash). This causes clipped icon pictures and a generally unappealing Programs Tab. Uninstalling ATM, will post results.

EDIT: It should be noted that as I am not able to access the 8/6 Refried ROM posted earlier today on either of the servers, I am using the ROM NRGZ linked to on his Twitter page (http://bit.ly/ldsTS Link for the CDMA Manila 2.1 ROM. Has issues! Plz Test!). So YMMP(ossibly)V. Also NoProgBack cab works to make the icon background in the Programs Tab transparent.
EDIT2: Uninstallation of Showaco 4 Icons Program Tab cab went off without a hitch.

Last edited by Phenom1211; 08-06-2009 at 10:47 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:28 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
the theme i pieced together for rhodium 2.0 doesnt work but if its a cab all you need to do if it doesnt work is turn off tf3d, unistall cab, and restart tf3d and all should be ok. when you uninstall, since the originals are in the rom, will recreate themselves
yeah i tried my fav theme... showaco 5.3 but it didnt work... i uninstalled and now back to normal

hope themes start to come out... i like to change the look.... same pic in all tabs etc.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro