PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkurek View Post
thanks! sucks huh?
Its a little beyond sucking at this point, i don't know why they even call it by the same name.

The average end user isn't even going to realize that there are different versions of the same phone and are going to just think all touch pro users have these type of memory problems.

I could see if maybe they charged less for the phone but.......

After hearing that i just called one of my friends, she is a customer service phone rep for verizon and said people call all day long to complain about the phone. Even she said that verizon ruined that phone.

all i have to say is BOO
Old 08-08-2009, 10:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

I wuold like to know if some body had a problem after this fix calling contacts?
I resolved the problem with landscape but when I want to call one of my contast and select home star to conecting me movile and when i selec call mivile dosen't work I had to make a Hard Reset and star to work well again but with the same problem with lanscape.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=590

Some body had have a problem with 8/6 Refried about dialling from TF contacts?

Last edited by jdm627; 08-08-2009 at 10:35 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Verizon

bkurek is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
Its a little beyond sucking at this point, i don't know why they even call it by the same name.

The average end user isn't even going to realize that there are different versions of the same phone and are going to just think all touch pro users have these type of memory problems.

After hearing that i just called one of my friends, she is a customer service phone rep for verizon and said people call all day long to complain about the phone. Even she said that verizon ruined that phone.

all i have to say is BOO
Verizon did lower the price to $99 last week. along with all other smartphones. other than the tour and the saga.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

all i have to say is BOO

The crippled Verizon Touch Pro (and their habit of crippling 'smart' phones) is why I switched to Sprint. I suppose now in hindsight that I could have purchased a Sprint TP at full retail and moved it to Verizon, but they deserved to lose another customer for crippling devices they way they do, and I told them that when I left after being their customer for over 8 years.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkurek View Post
Verizon did lower the price to $99 last week. along with all other smartphones. other than the tour and the saga.
Yea but its just the fact that they just lowered the price now, and the touch pro 2 is coming out soon so they are phasing it out.

either way im pretty outraged myself for all the people that were stuck with verizon..

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
The crippled Verizon Touch Pro (and their habit of crippling 'smart' phones) is why I switched to Sprint. I suppose now in hindsight that I could have purchased a Sprint TP at full retail and moved it to Verizon, but they deserved to lose another customer for crippling devices they way they do, and I told them that when I left after being their customer for over 8 years.
yea i left verizon a while before smart phones got so big. I left then because they were pretty big and it was going to their head with their customer service. The used to have awesome customer service, now they just think that they can do whatever they want. They dont even realize how level the playing field is around where i live and many other places. they are losing ground fast.

I have been with sprint now for about 7 years i think. and they have been nothing but awesome in all departments.When i got into phones that did other things besides make calls I originally started with the samsung I330 if anyone remembers that phone. it was like the first full screen (no hardware dial buttons) phone. between sprint and my insurance i have yet to pay for another phone since then. all the way up to the touch pro

Verizon makes you get police reports lol.....

Last edited by J.eremy; 08-08-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:26 PM
N00b
Carrier: Iusacell

DavidAbarca is becoming a great contributor

NRGY im sorry to say that i hate your rom.... its soooo good that i cant stay away from my phone, really love it keep up the good work! you really are an IRON CHEF!! Cheers
Old 08-08-2009, 10:30 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadjacks View Post
Well that's what i did! still no go!
I recomend you a hard reset, Because I tried form the same link having the solucion for landscape contacs and had a problems conetcting contacts home or movile y push home and cotected me home and push home a never conected.
So sorry I will check very well next time.

Last edited by jdm627; 08-08-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
I wuold like to know if some body had a problem after this fix calling contacts?
I resolved the problem with landscape but when I want to call one of my contast and select home star to conecting me movile and when i selec call mivile dosen't work I had to make a Hard Reset and star to work well again but with the same problem with lanscape.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=590

Some body had have a problem with 8/6 Refried about dialling from TF contacts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
I recomend you a hard reset, Because I tried form the same link having the solucion for landscape contacs and had a problems conetcting contacts home or movile y push home and cotected me home and push home a never conected.
So sorry I will check very well next time.

I am trying to understand what you are saying but your english is very broken. here is what i did tell me if this is what you wanted people to test.

I opened the phone so it would go into landscape mode, hit the contacts button on the screen and chose a contact and called them. what the screen did was flip back to portrait mode and called them. It did get a bit squigly at first but it cleared itself up and i was able to use the phone as normal. when i ended the call it stayed portrait tho, even with the keyboard open. I had to close and reopen to get it to kick back into landscape mode.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bladed2 is keeping up the good workbladed2 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bladed2

How do you change the wallpaper on this ROM? i've gone to the Today settings to try and change the wallpaper with the theme and i've also tried the settings tab to change wallpaper, but the holes wallpaper remains there. i just wanna put up my own wallpaper.
Telus Radio 1.04.05V
Old 08-08-2009, 10:57 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
I am trying to understand what you are saying but your english is very broken. here is what i did tell me if this is what you wanted people to test.

I opened the phone so it would go into landscape mode, hit the contacts button on the screen and chose a contact and called them. what the screen did was flip back to portrait mode and called them. It did get a bit squigly at first but it cleared itself up and i was able to use the phone as normal. when i ended the call it stayed portrait tho, even with the keyboard open. I had to close and reopen to get it to kick back into landscape mode.
In portait mode. hit any contact which have movile and home number first hit home or movile and end the call and try again then plese tell me if you have a problem hiting home or movile. because I hit home and coneting me movile and then try to hit movile a nothing happen.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro