PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 12:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

xzachtli is keeping up the good workxzachtli is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman313 View Post
Can some one upload the original bronzeres.dll? I forgot to back it up.
Here you go
Attached Files
File Type: zip bronzeres.zip (407.1 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
Does anyone have links to the older ROMs?
Which one?
Old 08-03-2009, 12:09 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whetdesert View Post
Im sorry if the answer is posted here, but I couldn't find it...

How do I stop the flashing of the battery while charging? I would rather it be static.

Great ROM!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0D1ZLLF5
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzachtli View Post
He added a bunch of settings for the InCall Power Manager (InCall Screen Tweak)
yes they were to set it to its normal default settings, and disable any extra user settings so it would operate at minimal use.

the user can easily change themthey are already in the reg, but may be set to use more resources, so I set them the way I have them.
Sthr You go, osry 4 delay
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:26 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
yes they were to set it to its normal default settings, and disable any extra user settings so it would operate at minimal use.

the user can easily change themthey are already in the reg, but may be set to use more resources, so I set them the way I have them.
Sthr You go, osry 4 delay
Thanks for the cab...but always we want to know thinks like this when some body posted a cab.

What does it do?
How does it work?

Will it work with my Phone?
Old 08-03-2009, 12:29 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Yeah, I naturally get a little defensive over nothing sometimes...it's rather hard to suppress. I think I will trim that last post of mine a little. *grin* Anyways, when I get back later today I would be happy to make up one with just Opera, you want basically an icon conversion/reduction of the original file, right?

EDIT: brushrop03 - try this attached version. It has no program shortcuts, but loads in about the usual time. Looks like this:

Perfect. Thanks alot
Old 08-03-2009, 01:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

sipple31 is becoming a great contributor

Fantastic version NRG (8/1). Working great so far.

thank you so much.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just a heads up to anyone using the modified internet tab manila -- after getting some more feedback about the lag associated with loading all the beautiful 90x90 icons that are cooked into the ROM, I have done some tests with converted, lower resolution versions of those icons and I am pleased to report that it loads very, very quickly -- no significant difference from the stock tab loading time even in the loaded+ style. Previously, each PNG being called might be from 7k - 15k as cooked-in and now each one being called will max out at less than 3k with the versions I will provide. It made all the difference.

Over the next few hours I am gonna do a few more tests, then release some updated files with small icon sets (reduced size versions of existing EnergyROM icons) included.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:31 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Just a heads up to anyone using the modified internet tab manila -- after getting some more feedback about the lag associated with loading all the beautiful 90x90 icons that are cooked into the ROM, I have done some tests with converted, lower resolution versions of those icons and I am pleased to report that it loads very, very quickly -- no significant difference from the stock tab loading time even in the loaded+ style. Previously, each PNG being called might be from 7k - 15k as cooked-in and now each one being called will max out at less than 3k with the versions I will provide. It made all the difference.

Over the next few hours I am gonna do a few more tests, then release some updated files with small icon sets (reduced size versions of existing EnergyROM icons) included.
Sounds good...
Old 08-03-2009, 01:41 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
@ t0mmyr - I will play around some more with it later (I will be out with clients most of the morning). I can tell you that if you point to a bad (or missing) icon in this Manila file it will initially show a blank white square where the icon should be, and it's very ugly. If I can find a way to resize or eliminate that box your idea of a text-only 'lite' version might actually work -- I will check it out.
just to be clear i wasnt trying to criticize or demean your mod, i really like it and i cant thank you enough for taking the time to make custom verisions for us all at our requests. i was just providing some feedback about what the first thing i noticed was and i think its a good idea to have open discussion how we can speed things up before it gets loaded in the next build of energyrom. fyi, i only tried the 2 basic versions so i cant even imagine how long the load time would grow if i ran the loaded plus version (if any)....so u had me thinking, what if we just made a plain simple 1x1 black box image and used that for all the custom program shortcuts, btw i really like that clean version of just opera, im gonna try that next after im done testing this beta rom im about to flash my phone to, thanks again

*edit just saw this post after i posted the above

Quote:

awesome! that would be great to get pretty page + speed we're used to, when u do release the updates would u mind making them in a new post and not just editing the original post cuz i already forgot what page it was on

Last edited by t0mmyr; 08-03-2009 at 01:44 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro