PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 02:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
just to be clear...i think its a good idea to have open discussion how we can speed things up before it gets loaded in the next build of energyrom. fyi, i only tried the 2 basic versions so i cant even imagine how long the load time would grow if i ran the loaded plus version (if any)....so u had me thinking, what if we just made a plain simple 1x1 black box image and used that for all the custom program shortcuts...that would be great to get pretty page + speed we're used to, when u do release the updates would u mind making them in a new post and not just editing the original post cuz i already forgot what page it was on

First, that was entirely my bad this morning -- there wasn't a thing wrong with your comments, or brushrop03's. It was maybe 6:30 am here and I just got all snippy over nothing -- just overreacted a little. I heard the Internets are good for that.

Good call on the black box, using a 'single pixel' graphic occurred to me as well, and is something I am going to play with here in a few minutes. One way or another, I should have some interesting updates in a little while today, and probably a few variations. I will definitely make a new post, although I should probably also update the original since rzen linked it from #4 on the first page.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Which one?
Thanks for the reply...im looking specifically for July 14th & 22th. I like to keep a copy of the ROM's on my PC and I noticed I didn't have those two anymore.

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 08-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
First, that was entirely my bad this morning -- there wasn't a thing wrong with your comments, or brushrop03's. It was maybe 6:30 am here and I just got all snippy over nothing -- just overreacted a little. I heard the Internets are good for that.

Good call on the black box, using a 'single pixel' graphic occurred to me as well, and is something I am going to play with here in a few minutes. One way or another, I should have some interesting updates in a little while today, and probably a few variations. I will definitely make a new post, although I should probably also update the original since rzen linked it from #4 on the first page.

(Hee Hee Hee)

If I Helped you, Press Thanks!-------------|
Old 08-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
I should have some interesting updates in a little while today, and probably a few variations. I will definitely make a new post, although I should probably also update the original since rzen linked it from #4 on the first page.
thanks and +1

Old 08-03-2009, 02:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
thanks and +1
ASKWHY,
thanks +1 again

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 08-03-2009, 04:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pablomentabo is a n00b

Thanks energy, you made fixing my f'ed up phone much easier to fix w/o needing to miss out on too many of my apps right after flashing. This rom is fast, beautiful, and had almost all the apps I already use.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

Awesome rom once again NRGZ!!

also nice work askwhy I like the internet tab..
Old 08-03-2009, 04:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Alright -- I think I have it sorted out to my *momentary* satisfaction. I don't want to spam up the thread with lots of dupe images and so on, so if you want to check out the updated Modified Internet Tab for EnergyROM, hit the link. I will tell you what I have done though:

Quote:
Packages

Naked: No Icons Here. A black box will exist where icons would be. Looks ok. FAST.

Opera Only: Like the original tab, but with a medium sized (and labeled) Opera icon. FAST.

Standard Fast: Most will want this package. Includes lightweight icon set. Looks good. FAST.

Standard Original: This version calls on the cooked-in icons. Pretty, but SLOW.

Both 'Standard' packages contains all three versions (Basic, Loaded, Loaded+) in both styles (Big Opera, Opera-as-Link), as well as versions of each with favorites enabled below the operator links, and without. Naked contains all three versions with favorites enabled and without. Enough variations, I hope, save a few custom request. *grin*
There really aren't any new images to post anyways -- the new Standard Fast looks the same as the Standard Original unless you get your eyeballs up close and personal with your phone menu, and the Naked package isn't pretty enough to take a screenshot of anyways. I might add in that pic of the Opera Only sometime though -- for now I figure people who want that will identify it without any trouble.

Let me know if I missed anything, and also what can be improved down the road...

Please, Enjoy!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

askwhy,
Thanks a lot! I will install the standard. Is there anyway to delete items we don't want, how?

Edit: can I assume that the png files get put into the windows directory?

Last edited by fat boy; 08-03-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rooted Samsung Epic.

drthv8r is becoming a great contributor

Guys I've looked and searched but I'm coming up with a blank. How do I set up my hotmail account to notify me when an email arrives or to schedule a time to check when an email arrives say in 5 minute intervals? I've tried the July 29 and Aug 1st Roms and the only option I have to check my email from hotmail is to do it manually.

I know there has to be a setting I'm missing or there's an email notify scheduler .cab out there that I'm missing to notify me automatically when an email arrives. Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro