PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 05:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

SWEET ANOTHER UPLOAD!

7/28!

hope fully this will work!

* Finger Crossed *

Old 07-28-2009, 06:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

digitard is just getting started

Downloading the 28th one now (Standard).

I had a weird issue w/ my battery meter always showing 100% after I installed DCD's Alltel settings cab (I've always installed it w/o an issue previously).

I have to go to the actual Battery settings to see what the real % is.

Wow, already downloaded while I typed this. Installing.

**Update: Same battery issue. If you install the ALLTEL DCD 07/2009 cab for Alltel cab it DOES add a rA icon, but it also makes the battery meter show 100% constantly. The only way to determine your battery is by using the actual "battery" section of the menu which will show the 10% incriments correctly.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC
Carrier: Provider

sfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Has anyone noticed the data transfer icons in the taskbar (the one with arrows pointing in each direction) are low resolution versions? When there are no signal bars, then a smaller hires version is used, but then when there are signal bars, the double arrows get larger and have stairstep jaggies. This is on 7/27 and 7/28 RD versions.

BTW I can confirm the 7/28 version fixes the startup sound as well as disabling the haptic feedback.

Last edited by sfhub; 07-28-2009 at 06:44 AM.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Exclamation Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

You seemed to have changed something in this build that effects the way some cabs install. Namingly any of the fixes that write to the Windows directory

The 2 fixes i use right off the bat are the Facebook after theme fix and the startup sound fix. i have attached them both to this post.

with the last build they installed perfectly right off the bat. after the current update both get the "Installation was unsuccessful" message when trying to install them. I had to extract the cab, then extract the .001 file and rename it accordingly from the setup.xml file and copy them over manually with total commander.

The facebook after theme fix makes the tab show up in "All Contacts" that allows you to sync your contact pictures and birthdays with facebook account, and you know what the startup sound fix does

The .rar file are the files that the fixes extract into the windows directory that for some reason the cabs cant overwrite.

on a side note i was wondering if you could throw those in your kitchen for your next release

Still loving the rom btw, awesome work!

EDIT: Oh my, as i was researching some of the problems it seems you have uploaded the 28th and i didnt see it, welp time to download and flash again and ill report if the same issues exist with the facebook stuff or not :/

UPDATE: All sound issues are fixed and the facebook fix isnt needed. Works great now to put it to the real test.
Attached Files
File Type: cab facebooktabaftertheme.cab (9.7 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab energyrom.startup.animation.fix.cab (461.4 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar fixes.rar (467.0 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by J.eremy; 07-28-2009 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Im a retard and didnt see the update thats 2hrs old...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor

So from the looks of it flashing the latest 7/28 rom

I dont think its the rom or my device

i think its the Web camera Plus app Thats causing my camera to malfunction

which makes no sense

hmmmmm.....now i have nothing to use as a webcam =/
Old 07-28-2009, 07:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

for some odd reason i still cannot install my cabs for my MMS

giving that "installation was unsuccessful" message. Something is going on with the permissions...
Old 07-28-2009, 08:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP

Very stable rom. Lovin it so far. Quick question though. Is there a way to disable the vibrate touch response when I type on the keyboard?
Old 07-28-2009, 08:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st View Post
Very stable rom. Lovin it so far. Quick question though. Is there a way to disable the vibrate touch response when I type on the keyboard?
The fix is mentioned on every page for the last 3 pages. Or just update to the newest version from 072809 (check the mirror, it's on there).
Old 07-28-2009, 08:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikothy View Post
thanks man
you are very welcome.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

with latest rom, are all the tweaks from Post #4 included or do we have to do them all over again?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro