PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

djdafreund is keeping up the good workdjdafreund is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

I found it, went back to page 1438 (that's almost 30 pages back!! Not exactly 'A few pages back')

Here's the link- http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=14058

Thanks anyway for the help with the answer, i was looking and found it before you answered. Still, thanks anyway. I know your a BIG help here. Much appreciated. I still think it's a good idea to change the colors of the text in the thread on the 1st page so you can actually read them.

Edit- Didn't know about the paper clip thing with threads here. Never too old to learn. LOL. Thanks for that info.

Edit- Oh, in the main forum topic, i see it. I haven't browsed anything other then this thread honestly. So i have a link that goes straight here. No wonder i didn't see that. LOL.

Last edited by djdafreund; 10-27-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
since we are back to the subject of keyboards for the moment, I'm having a problem with autocomplete in TF3d messaging. The autocomplete bar won't go away and is causing some pretty funky tests if I'm not careful.
I found that if I bring up the soft keyboard the tx9 is selected but if I click on the ABC below it, nothing happens and it goes right back to tx9 and the autocomplete. Not to mention that autocomplete is hiding part of my test window.
Any other settings to turn it off? I've been through all the settings menus I can find and could not find a way to turn it off.
Aside from that, everything else seems to be working quite well.

Thanks,
David

Here is the cab you need, mine was doing the same thing no longer though
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTC+Touch+Dual-default-ABC.CAB (20.8 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nahcyrag is becoming a great contributor

I love the new interface on 23081 but my phone keep freezing up. This happen a lot when I am reading my exchange email. I had to reset my phone like 5 times a day. Anyone having problem with the Oct. 25th build?

thanks
Old 10-27-2009, 10:42 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtology View Post
I installed the 21864 build on my HTC TP but I need help with a few minor things.

1.) How do I change the lockscreen to have the clock on top/slider on bottom.

2.) How do I add the blinking recharge icon back to the task bar as in the previous build.

3.)How do I either increase font size or make font bold in Message tab?

Before you go responding with the usual "Do a search in the forum yada yada bit". I already have, including researches in other forums here, in XDA and other resources. But, I either found no fix or fixes that didn't work. Now, having spent all my free time on this for the last few days.. my girlfriend is circling around me with that look of wrath and a frying pan in her hand. So please.. help me out here guys.. I can almost hear the GONNNNGGGGGG!

BTW.. for those who helped me with the programs tab to have 3 columns and have list in All Programs menu.. I found a cab in XDA that did the trick. It might help those of you seeking an option for the Programs tab too. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=575282
Okay for everyone stating that you cannot change the lock screen. I am going to have to disagree with that. In order to change the lock screen you will need this cab it already comes with some preinstalled with different clocks. You can download more sliders and clocks in different forums. This is just the basic stuff. Slider. Battery charging icon...which I think looks really good. And clocks. Digital, Analog, and Hand clocks. Just unzip the package and install the cab and everything is self explanatory.
Attached Files
File Type: zip S2U2-2.zip (2.51 MB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-27-2009, 10:51 PM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Okay so I dont know if any of you are aware or even care.....BUUUUUUUUuuuuT I am actually able to run the Android OS on my TP. I got the whole interface and it actually runs very nicely. Here is the thing. As you all dont know...I am not on my TP at the moment....I am testing out the BlackBerry Tour so my TP is not active. If anyone is wanting the Android OS on their TP please let me know because I want to see if you are able to make and receive calls or even send or receive text. Here is the best thing......It is an OS inside of Winmo so it is executable without flaws to your TP. Just a soft reset will bring your phone back to the way it was before. Please any takers on this would be very appreciated. This will not brick your phone nor will it harm it. It works for GSM phones and those users are able to make calls and receive calls. They are even able to download the apps and use them!! Us CDMA users were unfortunate because the hero didnt come out until last month. So please message or respond to this if you are a CDMA user and would be willing to test the ability to be able to actually use the phone with an Android OS versus just having the interface and playing with it. It is really nice.

Last edited by youngpro83; 10-27-2009 at 10:53 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

djlilmikeny is just getting started

hey pplz....im just wondering..how is battery life on this rom?? currently, i am on Psyki 4...is it possible to stay signed on for over 7 hours on palringo on idle? im asking these questions because i dont want to flash if i don't have to...

any help is appreciated
thanks =)
Old 10-27-2009, 10:55 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
I found it, went back to page 1438 (that's almost 30 pages back!! Not exactly 'A few pages back')

Here's the link- http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=14058

Thanks anyway for the help with the answer, i was looking and found it before you answered. Still, thanks anyway. I know your a BIG help here. Much appreciated. I still think it's a good idea to change the colors of the text in the thread on the 1st page so you can actually read them.

Edit- Didn't know about the paper clip thing with threads here. Never too old to learn. LOL. Thanks for that info.

Edit- Oh, in the main forum topic, i see it. I haven't browsed anything other then this thread honestly. So i have a link that goes straight here. No wonder i didn't see that. LOL.
Go down to the VERY bottom of the page. In the bottom left hand corner is an option box to choose the style your page is displayed in. I have PPCG Dark Grey and except on a rare occasion, all fonts show up nicely, especially the ones on the first thread except anything in blue is still a bit tough.

Edit: re: "help", your welcome, happy to help, wasnt sure you were talking to me

Last edited by iknowsquat; 10-27-2009 at 10:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:57 PM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djlilmikeny View Post
hey pplz....im just wondering..how is battery life on this rom?? currently, i am on Psyki 4...is it possible to stay signed on for over 7 hours on palringo on idle? im asking these questions because i dont want to flash if i don't have to...

any help is appreciated
thanks =)
To be honest the battery offhand is not the best but there are more than enough tweaks that make the battery life a lot better than others. I personally got about 5 hours out of my TP with this ROM, but after sleepness nights of reading posts and hours of testing and reg edits....we all have found the easiest ways to strengthen your battery life. I now get about 14-17 hours of battery life with my phone depending on how I use it. I get about 14 on average with moderate to almost heavy use. And 17 if I barely use it. So to answer your question.....the battery life offhand is not the best but with some tweaks and regedits the battery life is fantastic!! One of the best battery life Ive had since Ive had my phone. Someone even posted a cab with the regedits and tweaks so no work really needed. If you flash and need the cab I dont mind posting it for you bro. HAPPY FLASHING!!
Old 10-27-2009, 10:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

BFL555 is just getting started

Posted Where?
Old 10-27-2009, 11:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

djlilmikeny is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
To be honest the battery offhand is not the best but there are more than enough tweaks that make the battery life a lot better than others. I personally got about 5 hours out of my TP with this ROM, but after sleepness nights of reading posts and hours of testing and reg edits....we all have found the easiest ways to strengthen your battery life. I now get about 14-17 hours of battery life with my phone depending on how I use it. I get about 14 on average with moderate to almost heavy use. And 17 if I barely use it. So to answer your question.....the battery life offhand is not the best but with some tweaks and regedits the battery life is fantastic!! One of the best battery life Ive had since Ive had my phone. Someone even posted a cab with the regedits and tweaks so no work really needed. If you flash and need the cab I dont mind posting it for you bro. HAPPY FLASHING!!

wow! sounds good...yea..ill probly flash 2morrow or so...its late now...so can u post up the cab for me now? and what rom did u get the best battery life on?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro