PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 11:09 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
um, anybody?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaX View Post
is there a way i can install the manila 2.1 landscape background scrolling for this rom? thanks!
If you mean panoramic background, then yes. the instructions are in my Guide/Thread linked in my sig. I also include the manila files ot get an Energy Themed pano background in portrait and landscape. Eat it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHonHTC View Post
can anyone help me out? i got that error code 67: failure.
Did you get it generally, or when trying to get your weather? I actually got the "#777" error last night fresh off of a flash when I went ot the Weather Tab. All I needed to do was go to START-SETTINGS-SYSTEM-AGPS Settings and update the file. Then, the error cleared up and the Weather Tab worked. If that's not your issue, give us a lot more information on what you're talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vap0r View Post
Great ROM! Thanks very much for it..

But I am having an issue with SMS/MMS.

It appears that when I get a new MMS it wipes out all my recieved SMS messages and I can only see what I said to the other person in the conversation.. Also I can't compose an MMS unless I open up an MMS sent by someone else and hit reply, and change the contact info, etc...

Other than that, this ROM is amazing. Hopefully you have a fix for that minor issue.
I woudl try correctly installing Arcsoft for MMS. Again, there are cabs and instructions for how to do this properly in the Guide/Thread in my sig. You can't simply install Arcsoft...and MMS doesn't work correctly without being set up proper.

If that doesn't correct the issue, you may just need to reflash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Gee thanks. How about my question about the lock screen? Anybody?
Get S2U2...it works much better than the stock lock. ...while this doesn't directly address your issue, my guess is no one else has a fix or is experiencing this, so reposting will likely do little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tberman333 View Post
I have been using this ROM for a week now and it is really great. My only issue is that I can't use Manila because I have a Verizon phone and the memory usage is just too high (even with all the memory tweaks out there). It does run great using Titanium though

The only thing that I really would like to have from the Manila interface is the Facebook integration... It was great the way it synced the pictures and statuses of my contacts with their Facebook profiles...

Is there anyway to get the HTC (Manila) Facebook integration on Titanium?

Thanks for the help!
Try Booksync...google it. I don't know if it will work on this ROM, but that's what I used previously sync Facebook contacts out of TouchFlo...it's not specifically for Titanium, but maybe a step in the right direction.

...and now, deal with this:
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

bennett279 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

This is a great ROM. I have flashed several and this one has great eye candy as well as being stable to boot!! Thanks!!

I do have a question about the Action screen. That is a great idea but is there anyway to customize it? I would like to replace some of the icons with others....namely adding a Google Maps, Facebook, and Phone icons and take out the Contacts, Wifi, and Bluetooth icons. Also, I would like to customize the background but that isn't a big deal. Is there a way to do this? I am a noobie at this stuff, so if it takes some skills, then I will make do with a great ROM the way it is!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 11:20 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennett279 View Post
This is a great ROM. I have flashed several and this one has great eye candy as well as being stable to boot!! Thanks!!

I do have a question about the Action screen. That is a great idea but is there anyway to customize it? I would like to replace some of the icons with others....namely adding a Google Maps, Facebook, and Phone icons and take out the Contacts, Wifi, and Bluetooth icons. Also, I would like to customize the background but that isn't a big deal. Is there a way to do this? I am a noobie at this stuff, so if it takes some skills, then I will make do with a great ROM the way it is!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!
I'm pretty sure I linked a whole thread with different action screens as well as some links for instructions on how to customize them in the Guide Thread in my sig.

...en.joy.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:20 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Sprint

vap0r is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I woudl try correctly installing Arcsoft for MMS. Again, there are cabs and instructions for how to do this properly in the Guide/Thread in my sig. You can't simply install Arcsoft...and MMS doesn't work correctly without being set up proper.
In the original post it says that Sprint MMS should work properly as stock on this ROM, that's why I was under the impression that I didn't need to install Arcsoft.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Dubez is just getting started

Just popped in the 1014. Have to say it feels faster than the previous rom. Im still having battery problems, even with the lumos and maxx cab. Other than that im pleased. Thanks NRG!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 11:38 AM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon

bennett279 is a n00b

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I linked a whole thread with different action screens as well as some links for instructions on how to customize them in the Guide Thread in my sig.

...en.joy.
Thanks ThreeFaces for the link.....I didn't really see where it explained adding and deleting icons.....does the Action Settings.cab do that?

TIA
Old 10-21-2009, 11:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Edited...

...and now, deal with this:
Three - still here and see that you're doing great work as always. But I had to pipe up with a big 'ol chuckle to that one.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

jasonsf is keeping up the good workjasonsf is keeping up the good work

Hi. I installed this rom and played with it for a while on my Sprint Touch Pro. It worked well but I found that there were too many customizations that I'd want to do so I went back to the stock Sprint ROM. I loved the soft keyboard that this ROM used, though. Is there a cab for that? Will it work on 6.1?

Thanks for your help!

Jason
Old 10-21-2009, 12:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Smile Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop942 View Post
can anyone help me out? I cant log into my bank of america account since he changed/upgraded the browser (opera) even with this

have you tried with internet explorer? my bank doesn't like opera.

Old 10-21-2009, 01:09 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Ok, since the ONLY issue I have with this God given ROM is the my location feature, I want a resolution and can't quite grabb it. Easier said then done, need help/opinions!!!

Heres my issue from before and still remains the same, sort of. My Location NEVER finds me. I tried Calks newest ROM (great BTW) to see if I could get my location to work since I GOOGLEd a resolution for "my location" issues and came up with his ROM having a cab fix for "my location" issues. I had already tried about 5 ROMs, 4 radios, combos of each and partridge in a pear tree, with no luck. No "my location" no matter what.

Then I tried Calks ROM and the cab fix, again no my location UNTIL I went into roam mode! Off roam no "my location", roaming and I get it and its goldenly accurate, and I love it the way I knew I would when it was supposed to work three builds ago. I returned home, I mean I flashed back to NRG, ran the "my location" fix cab and now I get "my location" when I roam just as with Calk's ROM.......SO does anyone have an idea why it would only work when Roaming, regardless of radio or ROM? I'm still digging, but I figured some users here would find this info curiously interesting.......

BTW: I have done all the GPS settings possible to allow this to work. i.e Quick GPS, Enable GPS assist watchamacallit, set Google Maps manually, etc.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro