PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 09:23 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfhub View Post
Has anyone noticed the data transfer icons in the taskbar (the one with arrows pointing in each direction) are low resolution versions? When there are no signal bars, then a smaller hires version is used, but then when there are signal bars, the double arrows get larger and have stairstep jaggies. This is on 7/27 and 7/28 RD versions.

BTW I can confirm the 7/28 version fixes the startup sound as well as disabling the haptic feedback.
Yes this is a known issue right now and I am working on it. The prior builds to 7/27 had a very blurry icon and I touched it up the best I could. The problem is that the .dll uses a 16x16 pixel icon for that function where every other icon is 32x32. There is only so much that can be done with a 16x16 icon. I am currently working on a better fix for this problem and it will show up in a future build.

-CMYLXGO
Old 07-28-2009, 09:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

Same issue with 7/28 rom

sits at starting up screen. (VZW)

WTF could be causing this and what is the main difference between your 7/22 rom and the last 2? I have loaded other 23009 roms before and they were fine

Hope we get this figured out

thanks
Old 07-28-2009, 09:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6850
Carrier: VZW

slyfox7 is a n00b

From past experiences, the issue with vzw is due to an issue in the xip or sys files.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix View Post
In the past 24 hours I've flashed to 7/22, then 7/27 last night around 11PM and now I'm flashing to 7/28

It just booted and the start animation/sound was not choppy anymore. Looks good!!

EDIT: Holy crap my cabs installed FAST!!!! I installed the clear-flippers cab, HQ wallpaper cab, default WM messaging cab and Psyki's glass theme cab - all of them zoomed by much faster than last night's 7/27 build.
Sorry where it's the 28 because in the firs said current 27!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 10:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Flashed 7/27 last night, no significant issues. Flashed 7/28 this morning, no significant issues. NRGZ -- did you stay up all night cooking again? Get some rest man...and thanks!

Flash>Hard Reset>Initial Setup>Sashimi>Sync>Test : All went smoothly.

New startup animation and sound (especially the new sound) are just downright sexy! Kudos to NRGZ and CM for making that happen!

InCall Screen Tweak is definitely there somewhere even though the icon isn't, because it is sill functioning when you are in a call -- anyone wondering can test it yourself and see. My regfile settings for it also applied and work just fine. Likewise with Opera, which is there and working just fine loading from the Manila tab or 'All Bookmarks'.

Voice Command cooked-in is cool with me as I use it. It seems to have 'Enabled' unchecked and 'Password Protected' checked by default, just FYI for anyone who uses it. Nice to see such an updated version too. Thanks!

The updated (23009) method for moving icons on the start menu is gonna make a lot of people's lives easier. It also uses the 'favorites' tags in the registry which seem to override the 'rank' (someone correct me if I am wrong on that). So, if you have customized things based on rank, and then move ANY object(s) with the tap and hold, they will subsequently stay where you put them with tap and hold, ignoring future rank changes. This will be good for some people, and will take some getting used to for others. Again, just FYI.

The Reset button not requiring confirmation is sweet, and a little scary, but mostly sweet.

Something that I never noticed before, and I assume it's part of the Manila port, is the very tip top of a purple icon and some text at the bottom of the 'Stocks' tab in portrait mode (under the Manila tab bar) -- pretty sure it is a Yahoo icon with the word 'Finance' next to it. Was that always there or is it something showing up in recent updates from xbox or what? It is nothing I would use anyways -- I am just curious...

Basically everything is smooth and stable here so far...another sweet EnergyROM!
Old 07-28-2009, 10:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

that Yahoo! finance icon, I think came from the Touch HD.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:29 AM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
that Yahoo! finance icon, I think came from the Touch HD.
Sorry Do you know where it's the 28? because in the first post set current 27!!
Thank's.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Sorry Do you know where it's the 28? because in the first post set current 27!!
Thank's.

You can find both at the Intrepid mirror here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:36 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
You can find both at the Intrepid mirror here.
Thank you sweety
Old 07-28-2009, 10:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

What happened to opera? It was there when I flashed the 7-27 bulid last night and when I got up to see what was new there was 7-28-09 so I flashed that but now there is no Opera link in the internet sub-folder.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro